Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I think she’s selfish as duck, not one member of her family can do anything without having to involve her. I’ve got 6 siblings and if I had to take one of them to every single milestone or meal I’d be telling them to duck off. It’s not fair, her nieces and nephews don’t seem to be able to spend any 1 on 1 time with their nan&grandad without her being there, her nephew couldn’t even go for his GCSE results and a breakfast without taking her. Idk what her family dynamic is but I know if it was amongst my siblings we’d be at eachothers throats

Reactions: 20
she says it because it sounds pathetic saying her mum took her, so clearly it does matter how she says it, grow up and learn to drive ffs
she has another video recently where she says "i had my nieces and nephew" but in frame you can see they're with another adult (her sister maybe) like we all know nobody thinks your capable of looking after their kids becki no need to pretend 🤭

Reactions: 4
Why does she stand like that in all her videums? Two feet welded together, lean forward, double hand wave??? She’s bleeping odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.