Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did work a few hours a week until around June, she was a PA (support worker) for a college student, the job ended when the summer term ended. She's done nowt since and I imagine it'll be that way for a while yet. I'm not one of these people that thinks we all need to be working 40 hrs a week to be a worthwhile member of society, I'd quit my job tomorrow if I could, but instead of doing things to increase her independence, travelling, experiencing new things, meeting new people she's spending her free time going to supermarkets with her mum and stuffing her face in her childhood bedroom. Just sad for a 30 yr old woman.

Paige's tt
Well said! I’m the same. I set up a private practise for work which I love but I did that to give me more time to travel and just more flexibility in the day… I definitely don’t do full time hours over the summer nowadays. You’d think she’d want to do something with her life

Reactions: 2
The SIZE of that sandwich, even she could barely get her mouth round it and that’s saying something

also, why isn’t she using a bread knife to cut her bread 🤦🏼‍♀️
The “foodie” wouldn’t know what that was! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s not even wearing a proper bra ffs

Tbf I absolutely loved pate before I became a veggie. She eats a hell of a lot of crap meat. No decent meat at all

Reactions: 1
JESUS THE WHITE FUR ON HER TONGUE ON THE 100 QS VIDEO. I'm going to be sick, that's fuckin lifting!! 🤢🤢🤢

also, I got the chicken fiesta burger out of mcdonnums today and it's just ok, quite bland. The last time I try out any of Big Becks reeeviews 😒 on that thought has anyone ever seen her not like any food? Everything is "so good". Mess

Reactions: 3
Garlic mayum has sent me into orbit 😆😆😆😆

She’s not even wearing a proper bra ffs

Tbf I absolutely loved pate before I became a veggie. She eats a hell of a lot of crap meat. No decent meat at all
Could she actually buy a decent supportive bra?? I wonder what her band size would be 🤷‍♀️ I'm crap at estimating it but I imagine it's very very big!

Could she actually buy a decent supportive bra?? I wonder what her band size would be 🤷‍♀️ I'm crap at estimating it but I imagine it's very very big!
Well mine are massive 🤣 but I can still get Bras from asda if needed

Reactions: 2
Fancy being nearly 30 and answering questions on what colour ya bedroom is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fancy being nearly 30 and answering questions on what colour ya bedroom is 🤣🤣
I thought the same! This 100 questions thing.

How many times have you changed school? Who the duck cares! I’m 5 years older than her, but at 29 and even now I’d much rather be discussing my career, my partner, my interests than trivial stuff way from the past. This isn’t riveting content, is it?

Reactions: 4
I’ve been wondering if the random ‘m’ at the end of words is to do with her running out of breath? My dad used to kinda close his mouth when he was breathless and ‘mmm’ so as to not show he was out of breath (lung issues) I don’t know if this makes sense but I really do think she gets out of puff just speaking sometimes.

Reactions: 8
Anyone sad enough to be interested in her family tree? I can’t work it out. Does she have two sisters?

I feel a little bad for her after seeing the tiktok she posted with childhood/teenage pics. She's overweight in pretty much all of them. Its odd because her sister seems thin, so I doubt it was anything to do with her family meals. I would guess she has always binge ate snacks/food. When she does a what I eat in a day they usually finish at dinner time but I guarantee she carries on eating all through the night.

I wonder if she has any savings? She doesn't seem to work much but she lives at home so in theory she could be saving a decent amount to get her own space. It actually blows my mind that she's 29.

I’ve been wondering if the random ‘m’ at the end of words is to do with her running out of breath? My dad used to kinda close his mouth when he was breathless and ‘mmm’ so as to not show he was out of breath (lung issues) I don’t know if this makes sense but I really do think she gets out of puff just speaking sometimes.
She posted a tiktok walking down the street and she was concerningly out of breath. Like huffing and puffing out of breath and bright red. You may be right.

Can you imagine her buying a bra? She'd probably start giggling at the till. Imagine her walking into a victoria's secret or boux avenue. She'd probably be too embarrassed or drag her niece along.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cant cope with her deepthroating a spoon and then putting it straight back in the biscotti jar

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.