Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on about the PREMIER INN breakfast you'd swear she was dining in the ritz ffs. Absolute gorb

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been discussed, but why doesn’t she have a job?

Reactions: 1
The way she goes on about the PREMIER INN breakfast you'd swear she was dining in the ritz ffs. Absolute gorb
Last time I had a Premier Inn breakfast near Covent Garden it was absolutely disgusting. Nothing to go on about, I'd class it more an emergency breakfast lol

Reactions: 3
Because she‘s greedy, morbidly obese, unfit & bone bleeping idle. She mentioned about wanting to work in a nursery; but moans that she’s exhausted after an hour of sitting on her Roblox arse watching her nieces and nephews at the indoor playcenter. With her mum doing all the driving. Her whole life revolves around stuffing as much junk food as she can down her giant blancmange neck & going food shopping every day, whilst also eating takeaways being chauffeured around every supermarket in town.
She’s got serious issues, but its too much like hard work to seek the help she needs to address them. Instead, she thinks she’s doing something by posting it all on SM under the tagline of embracing her imperfections. I don’t give a duck about how fat she is, its her attitude and lack of self awareness; she’s given up on herself rather than put in the hard work to achieve the stuff she claims to want in life. Much easier to rely on random online followers ( most of them kids ) validating her, & her family for everything else. She really is pure cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her life revolves around eating and getting a takeaway. Can’t have a day out to London without it revolving around stuffing her face.

Also crying at Roblox arse 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last time I had a Premier Inn breakfast near Covent Garden it was absolutely disgusting. Nothing to go on about, I'd class it more an emergency breakfast lol
Gave me the shits the last premier inn breakfast I had, vile greasy food shite

Her life revolves around eating and getting a takeaway. Can’t have a day out to London without it revolving around stuffing her face.

Also crying at Roblox arse 😭😭😭
I’m wheezing at roblox arse 😅

Reactions: 3
She did work a few hours a week until around June, she was a PA (support worker) for a college student, the job ended when the summer term ended. She's done nowt since and I imagine it'll be that way for a while yet. I'm not one of these people that thinks we all need to be working 40 hrs a week to be a worthwhile member of society, I'd quit my job tomorrow if I could, but instead of doing things to increase her independence, travelling, experiencing new things, meeting new people she's spending her free time going to supermarkets with her mum and stuffing her face in her childhood bedroom. Just sad for a 30 yr old woman.

Where’s that from I can’t see it ? X
Paige's tt

Reactions: 9
I am a greedy fat bastard I will admit but I think even I would get sick of eating all that everyday. Comes to a point where it makes you feel rank. Her shits must be a bio hazard 😂

Reactions: 11
Paige is quickly approaching a stage of her life where she won't want to be seen dead with Becki. Make the most of it Becki!

Reactions: 6
She finished uni and is now on summer holidays from her old job which she left and is hoping to start a new one in September she talked about it in her live

See a simple cheese or ham salad sandwich would be enough for most but no big chunks has to be extra 🙄 there was no need to add the pakoras

Her neck jowel area is hanging down by her chest she is just getting bigger & bigger by the day

Also how many times does she say "I'm excited" ffs arghhhh get a life or JOB u fat duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The SIZE of that sandwich, even she could barely get her mouth round it and that’s saying something

also, why isn’t she using a bread knife to cut her bread 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.