Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it puts into perspective that 2 of those muffins she had is literally the full pack of them sausage burger things. Like why does she need to eat all that. Plus does she have stomach lining made of iron cos if I ate even 1 of them double sausage things I’d be swiggin gaviscon and eating rennies all day
Food is fuel xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She deffo ate all that in the same day because she’s wearing the same top. Sorry but who needs TWO of everything? Two McMuffins and TWO chicken steaks which again is a whole box of those birds eye things. UFC fighters who are bulking cant even eat as much as becki

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear she didn’t used to drink as much sugary drinks (or didn’t include them so much!) I remember her having diet cokes etc but all this full sugar coke and lucazade is new? Think she’s after the attention it’s pretty obvious that would be the first thing you could easily change to be a bit healthier (and if you were Becky’s size wouldn’t you at least be trying to
Change a little bit! She can’t want to get any bigger surely!)

She’s eating even worse now she’s not working. No surprise there, must be bored

Reactions: 3
I'll be honest, as soon as I saw the halloumi fries I had to get the maccies to try them... But I only got them and a sprite zero. 210 calories. Following that with large fries (445cals) and a burger (638 cals) AND the rest of your food for the day. LORD

Reactions: 7
Her sneaky filming in her day in the life so you couldn’t tell it was her mum taking them everywhere lol why doesn’t she get on the bus? She could genuinely take them out for the day on her own if she just got the bus

Reactions: 13
Her sneaky filming in her day in the life so you couldn’t tell it was her mum taking them everywhere lol why doesn’t she get on the bus? She could genuinely take them out for the day on her own if she just got the bus
This is what I’ve thought before. There’s no shame in not having a driver’s license, but there’s massive shame in making your mum and dad taxi you everywhere when you’re a grown woman who is fully capable of using public transport.

Reactions: 10
Omg the big orgasmic MMmmmmm soon as the pizza bagel hit her mush made me gag 🤢 Jesus christ

This is what I’ve thought before. There’s no shame in not having a driver’s license, but there’s massive shame in making your mum and dad taxi you everywhere when you’re a grown woman who is fully capable of using public transport.
I wonder if it’s because by going with her mum it doesn’t cost her anything, if she was to take them on her own she would have to pay for it all

That’s the only reason I can come up with because she loves to pretend to take them out so there has to be a reason why she doesn’t do it for real

She must be pushing on the toilet for 80 minutes when she does a tit, where is the fibre LORD where is the fibre!!

• Haha
i loved the pile of about 10 pieces of sweetcorn to appear healthier

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.