Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘us’ is fake. There’s a video where she’s making McDonalds chicken burgers/sandwiches. She clearly says Mayo the first time. After that she refers to it a Mayum. Check it out !!

Reactions: 4
People who come from near Becki… is the youm mayum tescoum an accent thing or is it just her? I can’t wrap my head around how her words come out so strangely

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People who come from near Becki… is the youm mayum tescoum an accent thing or is it just her? I can’t wrap my head around how her words come out so strangely
Definitely just her I live in the same town and never heard it said like that before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No it’s just her because she’s an illiterate oaf

An agent for what? I’m so confused rn
I understand actual influencers having managers. But Becki is not an influencer. Unless you count promoting binge eating and obesity to kids as “influencing”. The only sponsored stuff she gets is the most generic ads that are passed out to everyone who does anything food related e.g those spice kits sent to slimming world yummy mummies. Some managers of influencers also monitor their comments and image. Clearly that ain’t happening! What on earth does she need them for 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I wish her managers would tell her to pronounce words properly. Hey GEN Z if you see this in a Google search then please take notice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she actually having chips, rice and potatoes bloody hell, 3 different carbohydrates in one meal and of course it’s a takeaway. She genuinely disgusts me.

Reactions: 8
Shes way past the point of no return now if she's not eating take aways she's replicating them at home, you just have to scroll down her page to see she has a serious addiction to junk food and is fastly on her way to major major health problems! Becki get help before you keel over and die....

Reactions: 11
That last takeaway she had was terrible, sadly I think she's at a stage now it does not matter as long as she can eat it.

Reactions: 3
Is she actually having chips, rice and potatoes bloody hell, 3 different carbohydrates in one meal and of course it’s a takeaway. She genuinely disgusts me.
Chips and potatoes are the same thing tho?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chips and potatoes are the same thing tho?!
Yes and no. I think the poster meant that it’s 3 portions of carbs and that would still count if she had chips, potatoe and mash. If she just had a spoon of each then it may just be counted as 1 portion of carb.

Reactions: 4
I saw it as there was seperate Rice, Chips and Halloumi, and the Main Takeaway Box also had Rice and potato, either way it was a ridiculous amount

Reactions: 5
She puts a potato (I think it’s a potato) from that giant takeaway in her mouth and says mmm straight away. She’s not even chewed it- how does she know it’s mmm.

Reactions: 9
Come across her on my fyp and my god the food she eats makes me feel ill.

Where does she get this money from for a takeaway every night? and also why does she still share it when she knows the comments will be brutal?

also that video of her on the beach in the rain made me die, why she standing there with her gob wide open like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.