Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is gas, she looks so concerned about the size of the family meal, she thinks it won’t serve 4 people. She’s definitely having an entire garlic bread to herself incase it’s not enough for her & her 10 stomachs 🦬

also tattle throwing shade💀

Attachments

• 26.9 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 13
    🤢 she hadn’t even swallowed the piece of garlic bread that was in her mouth and she just shoved another piece in.

• Sick
    Reactions: 12
    I'm convinced we'll soon see big scoops winched out of the house with her pitta tits swinging in the breeze and her fans will still say "you wouldn't comment if she was slim."
    This is one hell of a mental image just before bed

Reactions: 2
    IMG_2298.png
    If If I saw a clip of myself looking like this I would cry then probably never eat again

• Wow
    Reactions: 37
    Been so busy with my actual big girl job, I’ve got 6 vids to catch up on & judging by the last 3 pages of the thread; I’m in for some bleeping treats 😭🤣

Reactions: 4
    Did she really have to finger all the garlic bread to get the biggest pieces.

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Thread suggestion: trifle in a vase, creeping in cars, pitta tits swinging because she doesn't wear bras.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 75
    I swear when she dished that pasta up she had at least half of it and then left only

Reactions: 10
    Don’t get me wrong I love normal trifle but what ever becki made looked bleeping disgusting it must of tasted so sweet. How has she not got diabetes yet?

Reactions: 4
    She absolutely repulses me. The first mmmmmmmm when she was eating the pasta, but they just got louder and longer each time. I’m sure by the third one eating the garlic bread her xxxxxxxxxl pants were creamier than the pasta. She is rotten! I can’t help it any more.

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 25
    She absolutely repulses me. The first mmmmmmmm when she was eating the pasta, but they just got louder and longer each time. I’m sure by the third one eating the garlic bread her xxxxxxxxxl pants were creamier than the pasta. She is rotten! I can’t help it any more.
    IMG_4570.jpeg

• Sick
    Reactions: 15
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.