Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, she bleeping fingered every single inch of that trifle, squishing it all in her grubby flabby trotters. Absolutely NO way she did share that šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A good few months back I ate a full pot of joy to myself
I was high and had the munchies
My morning bowel movement was rapid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I showed my boyfriend what sheā€™s been up to the last few videos and he actually guided my hand down away from him and said nah I canā€™t watch anymore Iā€™ll be sick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is gas, she looks so concerned about the size of the family meal, she thinks it wonā€™t serve 4 people. Sheā€™s definitely having an entire garlic bread to herself incase itā€™s not enough for her & her 10 stomachs šŸ¦¬

also tattle throwing shadešŸ’€
She said it says it serves 4 but itā€™s only between 3 of them. She will panic if she doesnā€™t get a large amount n hit the secret chocolate stash in her room. She looks massive.

Reactions: 6
I showed my boyfriend what sheā€™s been up to the last few videos and he actually guided my hand down away from him and said nah I canā€™t watch anymore Iā€™ll be sick
When I first read this I missed the ā€˜away from himā€™ part and, well, I didnā€™t get much sleep after it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next level gluttony with her ā€œswishā€ roll triflešŸ¤®.
And FFS Becks, put a bra on!
My husband laughs at me cos I wonā€™t even answer the door without a bra on - how she makes public video just hanging free baffles me.
---
So she made that megapint trifle, took it upstairs, lay on her bed, filmed a video, took 2 mouthfuls then took it back downstairs to share with her parents?

Makes perfect senseum, bet they bluddeh loved it! What a lovely girl šŸ„°
No I think when she said ā€˜not all to be consumed by meā€™ she meant because sheā€™d only had ā€˜two bitesā€™. But she still made the full thing for herself whether she ate it all or not, so sheā€™s still a greedy fat pig.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t understand how she gets so offended at the word greedy as well, itā€™s just a descriptor. Iā€™m greedy, hardly insult of the year is it
Because sheā€™s obese & she knows she overeats and secret eats & she knows sheā€™s greedy so it triggers her.

Reactions: 9
Definitely because 78kg is just over 12st!
Howling that it says 78kg. Iā€™m heavier than that and nowhere near her size. Her head alone weighs 78kg.

the mmmmmm gets on my left pitta! She really does piss me off! No chance this one hasnā€™t had a secret few takeaways. She will be like just going to my mates. Ronald McDonald and Greggs are not people!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t get why sheā€™s making a massive fuss & worrying that everyone thinks sheā€™s eaten a vase of pudding.. when sheā€™s happy to show us sheā€™s eating a mountain of chips (the only mountain she will ever attempt) a garlic bread and TWO kebabs !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.