Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one gym/swimming visit injured her, trying to run when she can’t even walk far without gasping for breath. It isn’t going to do her body any favours. She would be better walking faster in decent shoes for longer periods more often than once a week!

Reactions: 23
78kg is just under 13 stone. What do you think lmao
---

Are you in your thirties, morbidly obese and living at your parents home with no friends and a fetish for your minor niece?
I am 32 and still live with my parents, but can quite happily say I do not fit the rest of that criteria, thankfully! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not the search bar on that TikTok being “couch to 5k”… duck offfffff… the only 5k this beast is doing is daily calories!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure that 20 second run burnt off 1 flake of chocolate from that trifle she scoffed….good going bison 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s doing it wrong at her size she needs to be doing long walks 3 times a week staying hydrated throughout otherwise she is going to harm her body as it won’t be ready for the sudden changes

Reactions: 17
She’ll go home and deep-throat the garlic bread to make up the calories lost from her walk/trot

Reactions: 11
She needs to try walking at a decent pace before running on those cankles

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.