Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way I’ve so many photos of Becki in my phone I’ll probably attach one to my comments daily so I can delete them. I always pray I never get in an unfortunate accident & die .. if my mam went through my phone she would wonder why it’s full of a fat woman.. I’d dislike her to think she’s my girlfriend!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t get why she’s making a massive fuss & worrying that everyone thinks she’s eaten a vase of pudding.. when she’s happy to show us she’s eating a mountain of chips (the only mountain she will ever attempt) a garlic bread and TWO kebabs !!
Excuse me, it is CHEPS

Have some bleeping respectum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
By the way I’ve so many photos of Becki in my phone I’ll probably attach one to my comments daily so I can delete them. I always pray I never get in an unfortunate accident & die .. if my mam went through my phone she would wonder why it’s full of a fat woman.. I’d dislike her to think she’s my girlfriend!!
Same. I was in a car accident last week and was showing my brother in law the photos. He scrolled onto a screenshot of Becki eating ribs
There is literally no sane way to explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Same. I was in a car accident last week and was showing my brother in law the photos. He scrolled onto a screenshot of Becki eating ribs
There is literally no sane way to explain it.
Soz about the car accident but the ribs thing is hilarious xo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Becki would definitely come to the wake, she could probably get Declan to do the buffet for youm if youm have some spare appliances to sit it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when someone on here connected their phone to the photo printing thing in Boots and loads of photos of big chunks came up on the screen? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Idk what it is but when she’s got a nightie n no bra on I just feel sick. Makes me cringe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.