Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with they/them has just told me off on TikTok for calling Becki repulsive after her many Mmmmmmmmmm’s in that pasta video and told me I should be taking a look at my own life abs not judging others. Okay hun 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a fat family in my town who people call the honey monsters and one time one was looking to join the gym but because of his size they needed clearance from his doctor so he never joined

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She def weighs more than 78kg right?
78kg is just under 13 stone. What do you think lmao
---
Someone with they/them has just told me off on TikTok for calling Becki repulsive after her many Mmmmmmmmmm’s in that pasta video and told me I should be taking a look at my own life abs not judging others. Okay hun 🙃🤣
Are you in your thirties, morbidly obese and living at your parents home with no friends and a fetish for your minor niece?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely running will absolute duck her knees up?!

Actually that’s just made me think - thought she quit the gym cos of her leg and that’s why she was walking, but now she’s trying to run?!

Reactions: 20
That's a speed walk not a bleeping run. 😭 Her pittas are flapping about all over the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think if I saw her running I’d probs laugh myself into giving birth there n then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just got woken up from a nap by a bleeping earthquake

then opened TikTok and saw the bison has been running

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she was running holding one of those giant bags of cheese Doritos

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Of all the comments and abuse Becki gets each and every day, someone has decided that this one really pushed them over the edge and had to reply to it?!
I think there’s more chance of sleepless nights over some of the sights that Becki posts rather than the guilty feeling over comments such as this hun 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.