Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest we've all seen right through (all 30+ stone of) her for a long time..

But every day at the moment it's a new bleeping lie

"I couldn't get the green screen to work"
- because you'd already decided you wanted a Costco & was sat in the car park..

Whilst a lot of her videos are purposely made to profit off of the hate, I genuinely think she's managed to convince herself that she's a good liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she made that megapint trifle, took it upstairs, lay on her bed, filmed a video, took 2 mouthfuls then took it back downstairs to share with her parents?

Makes perfect senseum, bet they bluddeh loved it! What a lovely girl 🥰
Absolute bull crap she thinks we were born yesterday 💀💀 we know she ate all of it

Reactions: 4
👋

What’s your favourite theory? Mine is that she’s holding out somewhere for a good ‘deal’ to stay in the marriage and keep the whole sham propped up. A bit like that storyline in The Morning Show. Do we need a bisonettes hunting the POW Fred?

Anyway I was influenced by this fred and just had a mini egg pot of joy. It was soum Soum niyyyce but had only five bleeping eggs and a thimbleful of chocolate for 232 calories.

No wonder she’s the size of a light aircraft.
Perhaps Becki ate her. Or sat on her and she's lost in one of her back rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm convinced we'll soon see big scoops winched out of the house with her pitta tits swinging in the breeze and her fans will still say "you wouldn't comment if she was slim."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Be intresting to see if the viral hot water bottle will fit her when she does her revieum 🙄
It's huge. The hot water bottle. Not Becks. Well. You know what I mean.
But it's massive, so unlike the hula hoop, this one will fit her.

Reactions: 2
Love how she analyses every piece of garlic bread to make sure only she has the best piece 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
👋

What’s your favourite theory? Mine is that she’s holding out somewhere for a good ‘deal’ to stay in the marriage and keep the whole sham propped up. A bit like that storyline in The Morning Show. Do we need a bisonettes hunting the POW Fred?
That she got a fringe and regrets it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she made that megapint trifle, took it upstairs, lay on her bed, filmed a video, took 2 mouthfuls then took it back downstairs to share with her parents?

Makes perfect senseum, bet they bluddeh loved it! What a lovely girl 🥰
Maybe she made her parents sit on the end of her bed to share it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.