Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do it in front of people so I don’t have disordered eating if that makes senseum x
it honestly feels like something takes over, whilst eating all problems don't seem as bad. BUT. Even at my worst, I've NEVER eaten as much as what Becki eats. It's truly astounding

Reactions: 11
Next level gluttony with her “swish” roll trifle🤮.
And FFS Becks, put a bra on!
How are you supposed to share that? She’s such a bleeping dildo, of course the enormous twit scoffed the lot.
I just don’t understand the lies - do her gullible twatting followers believe she got to her size by eating just two spoonfuls of stuff. duck off. This bleeping rhino isn’t called big scoops for no reason

Reactions: 21
Bisonettes 😭 I have totally ignored all content from here today. I am deep in the Kate Middleton conspiracy theory’s 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally been influenced by Bison today
Went clothes shopping and Mr Tech picked up a white t-shirt with ‘California’ across the front
Him ‘ this would be nice with jeans and converse’
Me ‘ duck off , I’m not Becki Jones !!! ‘
Him ‘ ffs ‘ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I find those pots of joy so sickly. Only ever bought one and had 3 spoonfuls and never went back to it. How the hell she can pair it with all that other sweet stuff. Her body is so used to the utter shite she puts in it, she could swallow a piece of cake left in Chernobyl and be absolutely fine and wanting more. Absolute bogtrotter beast

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bisonettes 😭 I have totally ignored all content from here today. I am deep in the Kate Middleton conspiracy theory’s 😂😭

👋

What’s your favourite theory? Mine is that she’s holding out somewhere for a good ‘deal’ to stay in the marriage and keep the whole sham propped up. A bit like that storyline in The Morning Show. Do we need a bisonettes hunting the POW Fred?

Anyway I was influenced by this fred and just had a mini egg pot of joy. It was soum Soum niyyyce but had only five bleeping eggs and a thimbleful of chocolate for 232 calories.

No wonder she’s the size of a light aircraft.

• Haha
Maybe Kate’s tryna work out how her husband looked like a male model in his early 20’s n now just looks like the human equivalent of a peanut m&m

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The disclaimers on the videos....'some viewers may find this disturbing'. Yes. I bleeping do. Seeing a spotty braless cavewoman shovel at least 1200 calories of diabetes-inducing gloop down her enormous pelican gullet absolutely disturbs me. And if she is fed up with being called greedy, why does she film herself doing this tit? She had a normal sized trifle on the Monday and on the Tuesday bleeping super-king sized it! She literally has one brain cell and that's constantly busy finking about stamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand how she gets so offended at the word greedy as well, it’s just a descriptor. I’m greedy, hardly insult of the year is it

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she gets so offended at the word greedy as well, it’s just a descriptor. I’m greedy, hardly insult of the year is it
Because greedy is associated with fat and Becki isn’t fat. She’s just plus sized x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never ever seen someone consume so much sugar, she's like a bleeping gremlin. Once the evening comes she gorges herself something rotten on chocolate 🤢🤢 every. Single. Night. Truly obscene

Can't wait to see the sheer size of it come December

Reactions: 14
Look at the suggested search at the bottom lol.

Also, why does she say "excuse the state of me" when she literally looks like an enormous, sweaty, flesh mountain in every single one of her videums?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she made that megapint trifle, took it upstairs, lay on her bed, filmed a video, took 2 mouthfuls then took it back downstairs to share with her parents?

Makes perfect senseum, bet they bluddeh loved it! What a lovely girl 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.