Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so closeum to getting fred title, its now becoming my goal in life 🤣🤣

Cant argue with the winning one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Becki doesn't have an eating disorder, ate everything in England so crossed the border x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wasn’t she “helping” fundraise at Asda? Did she get bored and just duck off to a farm, seemingly full of vending machines?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t she “helping” fundraise at Asda? Did she get bored and just duck off to a farm, seemingly full of vending machines?
I thought this! My guess is this was probably yesterday 🙄 she even mentioned how much sunnier yesterday was didn't she in her morning tiktok... So another lie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not her going to Wales for a vending machine. To any Scots in this thread, time to rebuild Hadrian's Wall and vote for independence x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How many times am I allowed to enter for the thread title coz I’ve had a glass of wine and it’s suddenly all I want lol x

never been kissed, 1 mile radius wrists, pasta salad meal prep dismissed x

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.