Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6805.jpeg

Tubby custard beck feeling herself after posting about how peoples lives are shite compared to hers and she’s such a humble dainty queen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s shared a post about a missing teen in her area but the fact she’s written ‘soum soum sad’ just shows how immature and out of touch she is. The girl has been missing since last night, it’s worrying, her parents must be frantic etc but BekBek writing that is pathetic.View attachment 2769155
The girl and her mate are with two chavvy north face crew lads, they’ve been spotted out and about loads, they just won’t go home and the police won’t do anything unless they do something wrong apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's on a roll really, could do with something extra ridiculous tonight. It's nearly 4 pm and the fat duck still hasn't posted

Reactions: 11
That Cory’s world lad and his wife are going the same way as becki. I couldn’t find a thread here on them but I do think they are storing up similar problems.
Corey worked as a support worker with vulnerable members of the local community- a really worth while career. Both him and his wife have given up their jobs to ‘create content’ full time.
This apparently means getting pissed up and eating tit loads of food. They look so unhealthy, his wife in particular looks very ill.
Beckis weight really escalated when she went full time.
---
Sorry for the derail…

Reactions: 5
That Cory’s world lad and his wife are going the same way as becki. I couldn’t find a thread here on them but I do think they are storing up similar problems.
Corey worked as a support worker with vulnerable members of the local community- a really worth while career. Both him and his wife have given up their jobs to ‘create content’ full time.
This apparently means getting pissed up and eating tit loads of food. They look so unhealthy, his wife in particular looks very ill.
Beckis weight really escalated when she went full time.
---
Sorry for the derail…
We talk about them a lot in this thread

Becki gets a mention a lot as well. All TikTok greedy fat begs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg finally watched Paige's vid .. wow, she did us proud lol I’m shocked at the absolute state of Becki.. her face doesn’t look real lol. The close up of her face and skin is shocking. Please drink some water!!!!
She’s got a Peter Griffin chin! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah Paige is a good lass, she can be as annoying as she likes as long as she keeps delivering the unfiltered Bison to us. Last nights videum is providing a wealth of comedy. Nice work, our Paigey ❤👍
IMG_4474.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she bother with skimmed milk when she’s stuffing her gob with sugary cereal!? Like what is the actual point!!

IMG_7021.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I have only just discovered this lady, does she have additional needs or a learning disability?
Welcummum to bison tattle, please read the wikium: https://tattle.life/wiki/beckijones4
---
I am so sorry, it wasn't meant to cause offence, I was just curious.
It’s ok, we see this question umpteen times daily because she acts special but is infact just fick & putting it on for attention & validation from the “be kind” cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.