Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sick of reading the troll comments about her dad on her tiktoks, don't get me wrong, i cant stand becki, i think she's a useless lump of lard, but the 'forgetful ian' etc comments are just not needed. its not his fault he's got a beluga whale of a daughter.

Reactions: 32
sick of reading the troll comments about her dad on her tiktoks, don't get me wrong, i cant stand becki, i think she's a useless lump of lard, but the 'forgetful ian' etc comments are just not needed. its not his fault he's got a beluga whale of a daughter.
That and the Caroline Flack comments are just not on. What Ian is going through is truly horrible.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Beckijones4 #73
Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
It kinda is though. He must be just as guilty of babying the bison as her mother. Is bison his only biological child? He can’t be blamed for her social media and being featured on it for views and how fat she has but the childish selfish behaviour is partly down to her upbringing.

Reactions: 8
Bison or My Paigey? They are both annoying but at least my Paigey is an actual ternager and they are supposed to make annoying tiktoks. Bison on the other hand is a fully grown adult. Well technically 4 fully grown adults. And My Paigey also needs credit for being Bison’s biggest troll, that should cancel out all the annoying stuff she does on tiktok.
Bison 😭 she's in such an insufferable mode right now, my paigey is an annoying duck too but not on beckis level hahah

Reactions: 3
She’s shared a post about a missing teen in her area but the fact she’s written ‘soum soum sad’ just shows how immature and out of touch she is. The girl has been missing since last night, it’s worrying, her parents must be frantic etc but BekBek writing that is pathetic.
IMG_1745.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
If only there was someone Becki could do about it (like turn off her comments and stop using her vulnerable dad as a prop)

Reactions: 14
If only there was someone Becki could do about it (like turn off her comments and stop using her vulnerable dad as a prop)
Exactly!!! The trolls don’t give a duck as she practically invites the hate into her family, she needs to stop it

Reactions: 3
I’m howling at all these tubby custard suggestions 😂😂😭😭 glad I posted that persons comment on here now!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.