Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on a roll really, could do with something extra ridiculous tonight. It's nearly 4 pm and the fat duck still hasn't posted
Yep, drinking cereal milk through a milkshake straw in a bowl the size of a canyon 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she's about to feed ricketts his kibble in that cereal vid haha

Reactions: 5
I am so sorry, it wasn't meant to cause offence, I was just curious.
Ah sorry. I wasn’t offended. Was just being sarky but yeh pretty much every Fred somewun asks this. Check the wiki for a good read! Enjoy your stay at hotel bison

• Haha
Washing up bowl and ladle to have some cereal.

Plus red milk that's basically water 🤮🤮 helf kween

• Haha
She looks in pain as she’s slurping the straw. Like everything is such a chore for her to

Reactions: 2
Imagine all the flakes dropping down when she leans forward to drink the milk

dashing froum the snow, on Becki jones’ head 🎵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
31 years old trying kids cereal in your mums kitchen on a Tuesday. Get a bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread titles don’t have to rhyme btw. I actually think the none rhyming ones are funnier…the random statements 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is THIRTY ONE, thirty one years old.
It gets more and more tragic by the day

Reactions: 14
That Cory’s world lad and his wife are going the same way as becki. I couldn’t find a thread here on them but I do think they are storing up similar problems.
Corey worked as a support worker with vulnerable members of the local community- a really worth while career. Both him and his wife have given up their jobs to ‘create content’ full time.
This apparently means getting pissed up and eating tit loads of food. They look so unhealthy, his wife in particular looks very ill.
Beckis weight really escalated when she went full time.
---
Sorry for the derail…
We talk about them on the Charley c thread they are a right state
---
Chin blocker has now been upgraded to a full face blocker 🤣🤣
View attachment 2769470
What a busy day when as a grown woman you taste test a cereal

Reactions: 4
"They're very crunchy" as she taste tests the cereal 0.3 seconds after she's added the milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she feels the need to point out the red milk every time. Same as when she makes a cup of tea and mentions how she doesn’t let it brew. Becki girl you make the same 5 types of videos on a loop, we know about the bastard milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is the bleeping point of bothering with the red top milk adjacent liquid when you're already basically larger than the average shed? Please, in 10 words or more, elaborate Rebecca. I'd love to knoum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.