Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating my daily sleeve of jaffa cakes and there's genuinely soum many fings to comment on from the wedges video that I don't knoum where to start

Reactions: 8
“Had some juice in ma little green cup”

this 30 year old woman is having my bleeping eyes out 🤣🤣

there is no way. 30!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have never in my life seen anyone eat like she does 🤢 she's just a fat feral bleeping noncey looser!!

Reactions: 6
That was her lunch but she calls it dinner. She said in a comment she only got cookies as she already had her meal….
Wait I’m confused I thought dinner was lunch and tea was dinner lol. Sorry I’m from the place where we call it breakfast lunch & dinner. This tea and dinner business confuses my little bison brain tbh

Reactions: 7
And no Becki, we didn’t miss you almost biting the belvita wrapper in your haste to get it in your trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to her pre prepared meals she made. All eaten straight after making them all up?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.