Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
be sure to play "yes, and ?" when the big fat bleep is crying because it needs a coronary bypass

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Threadm Rules
❌ no almonding
❌ no Reddit slander
❌ no arguments about if she has a learning disability (shock horror - she doesn’t)

Carried forward from last fred, FAnK youm @user726 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Boom!!! Spot on. Two lots of breaded chicken - sesame strips and chicken dippers. How this fat prick has the gall to call herself a foodie is beyond me!

Just in case people don’t know what I’m banging on about, in the last thread I guessed what food she had at TGIs. I said a burger or some form of breaded chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
the lows this pig headed prick will stoop too, using her terminally ill dad again for views and content, it makes me sick. how does she sleep at night putting her dad on her platform (let alone earn money off it - although it would be a pittance) when her comment section is a cesspit with zero moderation. seen comments before alleging hes a pedalo/ just seen one now comparing him to harvey price its vile, he doesn’t deserve it. if I was her you couldn’t pay me enough to showcase my family the way she does, knowing the comments she gets. thats her through and through though; a self centred, bone headed mug with zero regard for anything other than herself

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Boom!!! Spot on. Two lots of breaded chicken - sesame strips and chicken dippers. How this fat prick has the gall to call herself a foodie is beyond me!

Just in case people don’t know what I’m banging on about, in the last thread I guessed what food she had at TGIs. I said a burger or some form of breaded chicken.
A foodie who can't say camembert or parmigiana. I'm making dauphinoise potatoes tonight, duck knows what's she'd call them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Based on what she has shown us (and that won’t be everything) yesterday was 3377 calories.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Happy newm Fred Friday bisonettes!

duck me she was so busy yesterday, I don’t how she managed it. A trip to TGI’s, a stomp around her bedroom to Arianna Grande, followed by a full 15 mins of perving on children… Not surprised she was desperado for a maccies by 8pm, poor love must have been on the verge of starvation.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do we think even her folks told her to calm her eating down, TGI followed by a Kicking Off Maccies

She will have to get Jumpers with longer city names on before long to have an available size

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A 3 course #gifted meal, then the greedy twit is hangry later and scrans 2 McDonald's. I was going to say 'where does she put it all?' But it's the gunt isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In my mind ‘treating’ someone doesn’t include something i’ve got for free (paid partnership)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.