Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you 'reading' the box, pray bleeping tell? Incase there's a hidden recipe or a coupon for another box of cereal as you appear to have demolished half of that box in one fell swoop, randy fat butterball.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shut the front door no it doesn’t!? Also what does portion weigh? Because I feel 100grams isn’t that much cereal.
It isn’t that much. It’s like 416 per 100g. She’s got half the box there though so is probably a million calories anyway.

Reactions: 6
Omg finally watched Paige's vid .. wow, she did us proud lol I’m shocked at the absolute state of Becki.. her face doesn’t look real lol. The close up of her face and skin is shocking. Please drink some water!!!!
It's like that fat booth app that used to be around years ago 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are you 'reading' the box, pray bleeping tell? Incase there's a hidden recipe or a coupon for another box of cereal as you appear to have demolished half of that box in one fell swoop, randy fat butterball.
Looking for another driving license maybe?

Reactions: 2
Red milk = nonce behavior
Becki's known nonce behaviours (feel free to add):
Having the big light on
Red milk
McFleury or Fruit Bag
The actual noncing (see Paige, Porscha and Parker related content)
Avengers merchandise

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Having the big light on
Red milk
McFleury or Fruit Bag
Avengers merchandise
Sitting in McDonald’s car park with a teenager in the passenger seat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
youm can check out any time youm like but youm can never leave x
It’s true- even if I stopped watching Becki and deleted TikTok I don’t think I could ever forget the sights I’ve seen and the experiences from this thread 😂 Half of the horrible visualisations are from my own head though so maybe I need help 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She used to look even uglier when she first started tik tok, somehow her head looked really deformed but she’s looking more and more like that old version of herself now. Maybe it’s just that the filters can’t hide it any more. Hideous 😳

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen a tiktok of somebody trying garlic bread crisps from Aldi so I’d bet my life we get her shovelling a whole share bag of those down her gullet by the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having the big light on
Red milk
McFleury or Fruit Bag
Avengers merchandise
Self quoting bc I forgot to add:
Born on Christmas Day (not her fault I know but I also don't care x)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having the big light on
Red milk
McFleury or Fruit Bag
Avengers merchandise
City name hoodies & jumpers of places she’s never been

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.