Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Cory and Lea got drinking problems? They seem to be hungover everyday and both have the biggest bags under their eyes. Neither of them have kids who keep them up. Why do they look about 50 ffs. I can’t believe how much they must drink. They won’t always post about drinking the day before either and the next day say they’re hungover again! They are both a pair of dirty scruffs. On one of his latest vids they are having Chinese in bed (again 🤮) and they don’t have any knives because Lea said they all need washing and they are too lazy to do it. Wtf???
Yep they live like slobs and always hungover like why not just wash a knife up

Reactions: 4
It’s the face Lea does when she eats. The wide eyed face. Why? It’s SO annoying

Reactions: 11
Charly trying to shake her "arse" at the start of that video. She literally has rolls from shoulder to ankle...not an arse in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video where she’s doing an ad for the Caribbean food and she says ‘my niece is Jamaican…’. Her niece looks like a white gal to me 😂 anyone know who her dad is cause it’s baffled me. Is her niece like 1/4 or 1/8 Jamaican or something 😩😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is the niece from her sisters side of family? As her sister is Jamaican I assume so that niece is likely 1/8 or something

Reactions: 1
Her sisters dad had an older daughter, they still say they are step sisters even tho he has split with Charlys mum. And the nieces are the step sisters kids. I hate that I remember all this information from a tik tok like last year 😂

Reactions: 4
Her sisters dad had an older daughter, they still say they are step sisters even tho he has split with Charlys mum. And the nieces are the step sisters kids. I hate that I remember all this information from a tik tok like last year 😂
She also posts a sister who is mixed race who looks younger than her too? Or is that the same person, and she just looks younger?

She also posts a sister who is mixed race who looks younger than her too? Or is that the same person, and she just looks younger?
That’s her half sister, have the same mum different dads, and the one with kids has the same dad as the younger sister so not biologically related to Charly

Reactions: 1
She buys so many horrific items of clothing made out of polyester. She's gonna be a sweaty sausage stuffed into those garments in Paris.

I’ve had a break from her for a couple of months cos she does my head in.. went to have a nosey on her vids & she looks so rough & poorly … I was shocked.. when u watch daily u almost get immune but when u have a break & watch her again it’s genuinely shocking.. she looks like she’s aged, really puffy faced & greasy.

Reactions: 11
As 9f she's bought amd cooked lobster ravioli then dumped a shot load of bolognaise and cheddar ontop. It's just quantity over quality all the time with these pigs

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t with all these “influencers” buying kitchenware for their bleeping parents kitchens. Stop cosplaying at being an adult and stand on your own two feet. Absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
I can’t with all these “influencers” buying kitchenware for their bleeping parents kitchens. Stop cosplaying at being an adult and stand on your own two feet. Absolutely embarrassing.
Gutsy Becki Jones buying her mum a frying pan for her Xmas present made me piss and then she had the cheek to open it and use it first 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why does Corey wear a hood and hat 90% of the time?

Is it because his hairline is 💀 and when is he coming out of the closet ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.