Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its world obesity day on 4th March wonder if she’ll do a dedication videum like she did for Nutella day

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The bleeping AUDACITY. ‘The choices they’re making’ EXCUSE ME YOU THIRTY STONE SPACE HOPPER LOOKING SELFISH bleep

I think 4yogits 14 stone testicles post has affected me this morning. It’s too early for this.
---

Aye but are you sat there weighing more than the titanic
lol with that qupte she put on insta she posted almost feel like she’s gaslighting me but then realise she isn’t clever enough

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Abby Taylor whatever has given Becks a run for her money with a 16,000 calorie “cheat day” on her page.

I reckon half of it is for show, I just don’t believe they can put away that amount of food everyday! But it’s also so sad to see. these young women eating themselves to death and being encouraged to do so because of “body positivity”
It's a shame because she has been doing SO well and I know she says it's only one day, but who needs to eat all that in one day? She could've just had a takeaway, and a bit of chocolate or whatever she's been missing and that would have been enough.

Reactions: 14
Noum. I do not like how cocky she currently is one bit. Noum Noum. Her facial expressions are making me want to leather her from b&m to frankie and bennies if that makes sensum 😭
Bison or My Paigey? They are both annoying but at least my Paigey is an actual ternager and they are supposed to make annoying tiktoks. Bison on the other hand is a fully grown adult. Well technically 4 fully grown adults. And My Paigey also needs credit for being Bison’s biggest troll, that should cancel out all the annoying stuff she does on tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is she? I searched Abby Taylor on both here & insta, & nothing came up. Can you add links please? 😃
Abby Taylor Bannigan. You need to watch her older videos as she’s on a diet now, she had multiple takeaways a day with salt dumped on top

---
Would say she actually eats worse than Becki but she has a job, life and is younger

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Anywho- back to beluga. Wonder what delights we’ll get today. Fat bleep won’t have even surfaced yet

Reactions: 4
[URL

Anywho- back to beluga. Wonder what delights we’ll get today. Fat bleep won’t have even surfaced yet
She’s honestly still asleep at 10:15 isn’t she. On a weekday 😴 🦬 When she could be helping with her dad

Reactions: 7
Abby Taylor Bannigan. You need to watch her older videos as she’s on a diet now, she had multiple takeaways a day with salt dumped on top

---
Would say she actually eats worse than Becki but she has a job, life and is younger
Thanks for sharing, am off to look at her videos right now 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably doesn’t surface until at least midday and then slobs about her parents house until 1/2 o’clock. Goes out to make herself look like she’s the busiest adulting person out there… rushed off her feet 🥴🥴

Reactions: 16
I've just fallen down the rabbit hole and have been watching some old videos and has anyone ever noticed that when she has a "double sausage and egg mcmuffin" there are 3 sausage patties in it?? On 15th December you definitely see the 3rd undeclared pattie and I noticed it in 2 others as well. How the heck can anyone have a muffin with THREE sausage patties!
"Undeclared pattie" nearly killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
meal prep is actually just snack boxes for scran mobile while she goes to get her too good to go bags before heading to mcdonaldoum
She’s honestly still asleep at 10:15 isn’t she. On a weekday 😴 🦬 When she could be helping with her dad
When we had a neighbour with dementia she used to knock on our door at 2 or 3 in the morning. It's quite common for people with dementia to be up in the night. Bec Bec will not like losing sleep.

I don't know how a stranger's eyebrows annoy me so much. Major ick when she brushes them.

Reactions: 3
I want 'tubby custard' in a fred title but can't think what to rhyme with custard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.