Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Also her saying on that latest video ‘you can’t beat a chatwins, especially on a Monday’ what the fuck has a Monday got to do with anything? Not like you have a job or any sort of life 😂 surprised she even keeps track of the days. Hers are all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rodeodown

"For my breakfast I had this protein yogurt flavoured milk drink fing"

it's literally not yogurt or anything to do with yogurt at all you fick fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

EllyMay

VIP Member
Might sound harsh but this could be Caff and Ian's last Valentine's Day together so can't she just fuck off out the house for a few hours and not make them wait half an hour until their food is cold as big scoops serves her own dinner on a serving plate?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Taking us through a step by step of how to prepare the valentimes meal deal like she’s nigella. You literally take it out the plastic packaging and stick it in the oven. The bit where she’s putting the cheese on the parmageeeeearrrrnnna and says she hopes she’s doing it right? My head fell off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

goldie341

VIP Member
Is everyone ready for the inevitable meal deal for 2 tonight followed by dessert? A haul of heart-shaped tat from Home and Bargains? A love note to her niece sent by Anonymous but has sticky fat fingerprints on it and is written in crayon with various spelling mistakes?

• Haha

Rodeodown

Of course an Easter egg went into the trolley. Given all the choice in the shops, choosing a white chocolate thorntons egg is absolute nonce behaviour and I'll die on that hill. Thorntons is rank.

• Haha
  • Heart

goldie341

VIP Member
Wow that was really rude of tattle. My kid actually got let out of the cupboard and spoken to today. Let’s not have it happen again or he’ll get used to it.
---
I really want to try that green hoodie on. I’d feel like an ant.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I'd like to think someone's said something but in reality I think she's just caught a fattitude because that's where she is in the cycle, next will be 'woem is me'
I know this sounds awful, but when my Nan had dementia she had absolutely no filter. Won’t be long before Ian is telling her some home truths

• Haha
  • Heart