BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @Venom carry on folks 😂

Not much to recap apart from as per although you lot are feral 😂
Becki seems to think because she's walking more (ha next joke) that shes allowed a extra 3000 calories to make up for it and poor gigi has been extra extra busy with the takeaway tracker
Just to cover it no becki does not have special needs and no one needs to guess how much she weighs

Link to last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Theres something unsettling about the tiktok videos ,apart from the disgustingly large portions of food , i think ive figured it out, Becki reminds me of a ventriloquist doll..

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on the last five pages of the last fred and you lot are savagely hilarious. Fank youm for making me laugh so much on a crappy Sunday.

Fred 70 is one of the funniest yet. Hula hoop vid 4eva.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but the real photos of her are shocking. How can she post those filtered ones!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t normally agree with child cruelty but if Paige was my annoying niece I would have to smash her face in 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just a clap back of my own to Becks… your caption in the hoop vid saying ppl accuse u of using slimming filters.. well.. yeah…
The one of her back is absolutely wild. They should get her playing at the Superbowl. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In my opinion she has learning difficulties. Her posts re-enforce that. She is ridiculous but we should be aware of the reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so random but I don’t know why they all insist on wearing black eyeliner when they get their makeup done, it just makes your eyes look tiiiiiiiiny

Reactions: 3
Paige in that ice cream video bleeping intolerable
---
In my opinion she has learning difficulties. Her posts re-enforce that. She is ridiculous but we should be aware of the reasons.
ugh this has been discussed she does not she’s just a bleeping dumb dumb head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would you say that if she wasn’t fat? That’s where you’re getting that vulnerable, cuddly, cute element from and that’s what enables her 🍔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.