Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
You know what else is good for hydrating your skin Becki...WATER!! Try drinking some instead of drinking coke and rubbing 100s of different crappy creams on your fat face!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

copperq16

Bison meltdown incoming… she’s riled you can tell by the passive aggressive dancing and shaking of the chep. At the weekend there will be a crying vid with snow patrol playing in the background

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
I reckon she had a fight with cath and she called her a lazy overgrown meat head that’s why she stormed out the house and went to McDonald’s instead of ordering it in lol. 😂

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'd like to think someone's said something but in reality I think she's just caught a fattitude because that's where she is in the cycle, next will be 'woem is me'

• Haha
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Only just managed to watch the B&M haul part 2 and I'm in disbelief at "Becki's favourite colour is green and she likes dinosaurs" omg you'd think Cath was talking about a toddler!

• Haha
  • Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why does she “need to take” the kid to Morrisons. Big old nonce imposing as usual and playing mum lool sad fat eedyat. No trifle to decompress with so eating 12 jam tea cakes instead

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Right would you rather have dinner at Kay’s Cooking’s house or Becki’s (with Rickets an inch away watching you the whole time)

I cannot sleep. Might actually have to resort to watching the bison’s latest videos.
I’d rather have dinner with Hannibal Lecter than Becki

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
I don’t actually shave tbf I’m like a hairy little monkey. I wonder if Becki can reach to shave her legs.
---

Right ok so everyone on this thread is depressed and autistic then
I'm depressed, autistic and bisexual. I need to pick a struggle smh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ashaleee

VIP Member
She dosnt even realise the "clap back" maccies videum to all us saying how sad her life is, gives her more points on the sad, fat, selfish lonely cunts chart. STOP copying paige, STOP obsessing over her, your eyebrows will look like shit no matter what. STOP giving your parents the scraps, PLEASE euthanise Ricketts and PLEASE get your own life! YOU are 31 years of age. Fucking lard arse waste of space! I can't with this abysmal lump anymore

• Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Didn’t she once mention she’d like to work as a children’s TV presenter? Sorry, but all the kids would be crying if they saw this face pop on TV. They’d be traumatised.

IMG_9768.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’d be more fuckin annoyed that despite having a car and a constant supply of junk food that she’s made little to zero attempts to live independently and leaves my fucking lights on 24/7