Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Those seats are fucking tiny! When I was a size 26 I went to see Slipknot and felt like I was sitting in a vice.
I was on the end luckily and the lady next to me was a similar size so I could sit at an angle so we had abit more room.

Reactions: 1
I look at Becki as my "it could be worse" but who the fuck does Becki look at as her "it could be worse"? The only whopper that comes to mind is Karina Mainwaring now those flabby sisters have lost some weight
Don’t know about her ‘could be worse’ but I reckon Israel Kamakawiwoʻole is her idol 😂

Diddikins

VIP Member
I still don’t think she made all of those pancakes. I bet she did one and her dad did the rest.

soph30

VIP Member
There is absolutely no comparison cos for a start I don't still have my virginity. 😂
Thank you for not taking me seriously, I am learning to think before I joke on sensitive subjects 😂 🤗

[/QUOTE]=
"gigilouxx, post: 18368598, member: 144601"]
What the fuck is a velvetiser
[/QUOTE]
Like a hot chocolate maker but Rumple got his free as he’s in the hotel Choc VIP Club

I think it's quite nice of people to warn her against harpooners. You never knoum.
She’s more likely to be mistaken for a beached whale than kidnapped. She wants to be careful going the beach. Someone will call the coast gaurd to start a rescue mission. I think she’s quite safe walking waddling round the woods. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂