Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
When I'm firty wun I hope I can get a Maccies and stick it toum all my trolls by shoving fries into my gaping maw of a mouf 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
A grown ass adult with no bills to pay, no responsibilities, no job, living in her mum’s box room, trying to act clever behind a camera.
Why’s she trying to justify her McDonald’s because it’s “late”, soup takes 5 mins hun?

Holy fuck that video is hard to watch! 100000% she got the chicken mayo on the side as her secret burger and didn’t mean to show us 🤣 she doesn’t normally show getting two burgers so I reckon she meant to leave that in the bag lmao

• Haha
Her relationship with Paige is seriously so creepy, shes driving her around in her car with music blaring like she’s a teenager! Surely her family can see how strange it is?!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Imagine being obese & really ugly & being sassy over eating thousands of calories of takeaways daily .. she can’t even walk across the car park to the shop without gasping for breath!!

• Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
She had a tradition with her Nan, they’d go to Chatwins and then Nan would pick which cake she wanted????
Sounds like…a very normal trip to the shop???
Trying to make herself sound like a cute little family oriented gal

• Heart

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
She probs ate that maccies at about 8pm, how is that late?! I usually eat my tea about 9:30 most nights, I finish work at 8pm get home, shower, see my kids, sort my uniform for the next day and have a bowl of Weetabix. 8pm is a normal fuckin time to eat and let’s be honest, her missing a meal or two is hardly gunna make her starve to death. she just uses the most pathetic excuses. How embarrassing, playing mum again to her niece pretending to be a stressed out mum rushed off her feet cos her kid demanded potato cakes. It’s a fuckin insult to the rest of us who actually work hard whilst juggling life (not just people who have kids, just the normal challenges of life). Honestly blows my mind how people like her even exist in this world, she contributes absolutely nothing to society.

• Heart

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Nah d’you think one of her family has said something or what
I pray 🙏🏻 this is the case!!!!!
---
What's different to any other day
Cosy hoodies & messy hair days.. lol trying to sound cute in the caption when her hair is normally slicked down with grease and big chunks of dandruff & her clothes stink of garlic and dirty flesh
---
Only just seen that vid. She’s ragin!!!! Somethings happened. I can’t see her being that mad over comments she gets everyday online from strangers. I kinda hope Cath or Rach has said something to her or has someone had a dig at Morris dancing ? The fact she’s angry & gone straight to maccies to stuff her face & prove a point says it all. Going on about being a grown ass adult & I can do anything I like & i can drive blah blah is so random .. that’s why I think someone has said something.

Last edited:

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £TBC
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC

• Wow
  • Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
I am not a dancer in the slightest, but I genuinely think I could morris dance for 15 minutes.

hol20x

VIP Member
She's gone shopping today for pancake day which is tomorrow and said she's going out tomorrow to her stuff for Valentines which is the day after that! Why not get it all at once? And why is she cooking a Valentines meal for herself?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

missbct

Chatty Member
I would love it if a maccies worker from the port joined us on here to confirm what everyone thinks when concrete slab turns up for her fourth takeaway of the week

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I had a feeling she’d be full of regret once she realised she could have used the super bowl to do a deep fried American grease station. She let herself down there

• Haha