Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t normally agree with child cruelty but if Paige was my annoying niece I would have to smash her face in 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“A reminder to turn the lights off” I’d fuckin SNAP
There wouldn’t be a single bulb in that house if I was her mum we’d be livin like it’s 1806 with candles. Inconsiderate fat pisstaker

• Haha
Reactions: 31

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Got a theory that Rickets has revealed he can talk, gave her a load of shite & that’s why she’s fuming. Relying on @kayefeluu20 to write his possible spiel.
"Hark, the beefy wench has bequeathed us with her odorous presence... did thee arrive by the medium of the flying stair throne? Are thou once more venturing into thine motorised carriage to procure a 'McDonnums'? Aye, I fear we will never receive a dowry for you... I've seen many a hefty wench in my years, yet I hath not seen such a loathsome mug. Back in my day, thou would hath been tried for witchcraft on the charge of being repugnant. Away with you, leave this place and do not deign to return until you are less beefy."

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
07/02/24 - Knooppppspssssssss - £9.55
07/02/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £12.36
08/02/24 - Mcdonnums noo wrap - £6.79
09/02/24 - Nandewwwwwsssss - £23.15
09/02/24 - Mcdonnums cheeseumburger - £2.59
10/02/24 - Chineseum - £25.90
12/02/24 - Chatwins - £6.80
12/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN -£TBC
15/02/24 - Mcdonnums McChildish Meal - £8.42

• Haha
  • Wow

veganfortheanimals

She’s physically shaking with rage 😂😂 what an exhausting day having to take Porker to get potato cakes AND watch *15 MINUTES * of organised stomping at the village hall. I pray for a quick recovery xox

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t get how her parents allow her to carry on this shit. Adult or not it’s not her house.
If my mum came into that fuckin display in the kitchen I’d have had a slipper bounced off my head within seconds regardless of age

• Haha

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Saying that Morrisons is quiet but still a vibe.
It’s a supermarket. Wtf?
Honestly everything she does is awful now. Is it a joke??

• Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member

Shut the fuck up caitlin. People like you are the problem, and fyi becki is the most insecure person hence why she blocks her chins and uses filters. She leaves the comments on so it makes her money not because she doesnt care if people call her fat ect

• Haha

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Grown ass adult who doesn't pay any bills, eats her meals in her room at her parents house, no adult friends, no job (tiktok doesn't count) only thing adult about her is her age.

Shes properly pissed me off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gigi_93

VIP Member
Just had a horrible thought and tough shit I’m sharing it with you all

She must wipe from back to front because there’s no way she can reach around to go from front to back. Absolutely no way. Imagine the infections she gets from that. I’m so sorry

• Sick
  • Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Oh god. I thought Tattle was over 🤣

So pleased it’s not just me that hasn’t been able to get on for hours…

Latest TikTok… eating hundreds of takeaways a month isn’t a flex bison

• Haha