Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
So many things to comment on.

1) 31. Can't pronounce Soreen or bao buns.
2) Put a fucking content warning on your videums if you're going to include clips of that demented bow legged confederate corpse.
3) "What did youm all have on your pancakes?" Fuck all Rebecca, couldn't be arsed to make them and set up a whole statium. Just had the one evening meal I'm afraid.
4) She's obsessed with the fact she asked for the tea to be cold instead of hot. Becki Jones, inventor of iced tea.
5) That robin probably just thought you were an XL fat ball... because you are. It got closer and quickly realised you were not food, but just a simpleton eating cresp.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gigi_93

VIP Member
Of course while out for a walk she manages to sniff out cresps and drinks like a scurrying shithouse rat

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I don’t get how her parents allow her to carry on this shit. Adult or not it’s not her house.
If my mum came into that fuckin display in the kitchen I’d have had a slipper bounced off my head within seconds regardless of age
My mum would've clobbered me for even suggesting using more than one bowl or chopping board for a meal. Also for opening all the spreads and packets at the same time. Would've been dropped on the socials doorstep rapid

• Haha
Reactions: 32