Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how right this is.. but that's her takeaways paid for.
There's a woman on tiktok who shares how much she earns, I think she gets more views than Becki and earns about £2-5 per day from the creator fund. It's through sponsorships that she'll make proper money

Reactions: 4
New to this thread, just seen a comment pop up on one of her videos mentioning tattle. I don’t follow her but she always comes up on my FYP. Her eyebrows get on my last nerve!! Also, how she buys her veg and fruit pre chopped all the time is just the height of pure laziness!!

Reactions: 15
Also the fact she has garlic and herb dip with McDonald’s breakfast makes me wanna vomit 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Comments like this persons are a pure lie. If someone told me I had gained or lost weight and I knew that I hadn’t I would say ‘thanks lovely but that’s not true x’. Like you can quite clearly see that from approx a year ago she hasn’t visibly lost weight. Compared to that screen shot of her today. I just think yes some comments are mean but Becky knows she is getting those comments but as a viewer you don’t need to lie. Just compliment a different aspect rather than make a lie.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Right, I’m off to replicate that Meatball MARIANA recipe. I’ve just BEATED an egg but unfortunately I’m out of BASLAMIC dressing so I’ll have to nip to Morrisons aka Asda. I might not be a dancer but I’m so good at cooking and everything I make is so nice and so amazing. Don’t you all fink so? bleeping kill me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might be looking at it too much but her recent dancing video, does anyone else think there is a filter on her body? Looks warped too me?

Reactions: 2
I got that same reply today

I'm not one to fat shame but she's getting bigger... at least 20 stone

Yes I agree with this. Emma is no where the near the size of Becki and she's more balanced.
Do mean Becky is more balanced? Emma hasn’t seen a fruit or vegetable in about a year

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the ‘Baslamic’ [sic] is like a special condiment for Muslims!! she’s such a silly trout!

Are we due a new thread soon? Shall we start thread names? Here’s mine …

Becki Jones#4 chicken fighs, chin disguise, you can’t kid us with your weight loss lies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.