Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video plus chicken fighs and sandwich fins has bleeping done me in I just can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And who here honestly eats chicken paste? I mean it might be nice but I always think it resembles that cat mousse stuff cats eat 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Fuckin hell those baked oats. She’s got half a cup measure of ‘oats’ and the same measurement of chocolate chips so essentially it’s no longer baked oats it’s more of a chocolate bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her baked oats- I genuinely think she just thinks because something has some banana and oats in it makes it a healthy brekky. She legit just made her self a cake for breakfast 🤯

andthat will is just asodd as she is.He is boasting about gaining the hotel toiletries- that’s such a weird thing to be proud of. And his meals in Italy is just a beige buffet. He honestly orders the most boring pasta and pizza.

they are just a couple of adult children.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how people like her and emmamatthrews do it where they have extremely heavy and fatty/sugary/processed foods day after day. Their stomachs are the same as everyone else, I just know they wake up with painful distended bloated stomachs every morning but they must be so addicted to fast and processed food that they don’t even realise and then the first thing they eat after a day of gorging themselves and not moving around is left over takeaway pizza, McDonald’s breakfast or half a block of halloumi , bread and butter in Emma’s case. It’s kind of sick how much in denial they both are and their weird fans too

Reactions: 6
I don’t get how people like her and emmamatthrews do it where they have extremely heavy and fatty/sugary/processed foods day after day. Their stomachs are the same as everyone else, I just know they wake up with painful distended bloated stomachs every morning but they must be so addicted to fast and processed food that they don’t even realise and then the first thing they eat after a day of gorging themselves and not moving around is left over takeaway pizza, McDonald’s breakfast or half a block of halloumi , bread and butter in Emma’s case. It’s kind of sick how much in denial they both are and their weird fans too
🙌🏼 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 it’s deffo denial. her and their fanatical fans are probably think we are expecting Becky to eat perfectly healthy 3x a day. I don’t. I just would like to see a bit of balance and restraint. Like did she need a dominoes with 3 sides. A whole pack ofnoodles with her stir fry? Such a big fry up. I’ve been away for a couple of days and work pretty crazy hours so I get it’s hard to have complete balance, and sometimes you will eat naff several times in a row- butmost people normally want to have something not as heavy after a while. But I don’t think becki does because she is always like that.

Reactions: 5
Her baked oats- I genuinely think she just thinks because something has some banana and oats in it makes it a healthy brekky. She legit just made her self a cake for breakfast 🤯

andthat will is just asodd as she is.He is boasting about gaining the hotel toiletries- that’s such a weird thing to be proud of. And his meals in Italy is just a beige buffet. He honestly orders the most boring pasta and pizza.

they are just a couple of adult children.
Will gets on my nerves, who goes to Italy to sit in their hotel room every night ordering food that doesn’t even look like good Italian cuisine but tourist trap restaurants

Reactions: 5
Will gets on my nerves, who goes to Italy to sit in their hotel room every night ordering food that doesn’t even look like good Italian cuisine but tourist trap restaurants
Yes! I think I’m really reasonable but I get the impression he doesn’t like food that much because he orders such boring choices. I think it’s a feeling that they are after. He has gone to Italy for 10 days so I do accept that some meals will be low standard or a maccies. I recently went to Italy for a few nights and I am a boring eater(but I’m not the one claiming to love food like will) but I at least picked something a bit more interesting what’s the point in having a margarita pozza when you can pick something tastier. Same with pasta why have a spag Bol when you can try something new. But he is always eating out of some odd containers.

I watched a bit of his live the other day and he was saying he would do a bf reveal at 500viewers. He is in Italy alone. I just thought he must think he is really funny however he is actually just not endearing in the slightest because it’s not funny and he isn’t their with a bf. It’s just like some middle school activity how he was carrying on. He was also pretending to have a convo with his ‘bf’ about wanting ice from the hotel. It was just so weird cos their clearly wasn’t anyone out of shot because you couldn’t hear any voice or door or movement.

Reactions: 3
In her baked oats video, why does she measure out an entire pre-portioned packet of oats into a measuring cup 😭😭 like there is literally no need to measure it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.