Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like one of them girls who act dumb for attention. The pronouncing things wrong on purpose is getting boring now, it’s just to stir up more comments..

Reactions: 6
Will gets on my nerves, who goes to Italy to sit in their hotel room every night ordering food that doesn’t even look like good Italian cuisine but tourist trap restaurants
I don’t understand how he’s so popular I mean at least Becki has a personality. Will is the most boring person I’ve ever watched lol

Reactions: 5

By the way I'm just bored and she can be quite funny/entertaining 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was fooled by the weight loss thing, if anything I think she’s put more on
She’s deffooo put weight on in last few weeks I’ve noticed that! I don’t know how she affords all these McDonald’s, Starbucks ect

Why does she say she’s showing us food from Morrisons yet she has Asda things in there? She’s getting fatter too

Also her skin is so bad I wish she would stop saying it’s eczema!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s deffooo put weight on in last few weeks I’ve noticed that! I don’t know how she affords all these McDonald’s, Starbucks ect

Why does she say she’s showing us food from Morrisons yet she has Asda things in there? She’s getting fatter too

Also her skin is so bad I wish she would stop saying it’s eczema!!
It doesn’t look like any eczema I’ve seen to be honest. If it was and diagnosed, I’m surprised a doctor would recommend something like cerave for it which is what makes me doubt what she’s saying.

Reactions: 7
We’ve been treated to freearge (Friij), Bazlamic in the space of a week 🤣

Edited to include: I beated it (the egg)
Mary-Anna (marinara)

we should make a dictionary according to becki.

Pronouncing things wrong isn’t a personality trait and doesn’t make you look cute. Makes you look stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably miss pronounces words deliberately so she gets comments.

Reactions: 5
I find it so creepy that she hangs out with minors. I’m in my 30s and can’t even relate to people in their early 20s.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.