Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like one of them girls who act dumb for attention. The pronouncing things wrong on purpose is getting boring now, it’s just to stir up more comments..
She's far too "fick" to do this intentionally. Becki simply doesn't care about educating herself.. she'll just laugh it off.

bleeping BASLAMIC has me bleeping creasing tho.

Reactions: 13
Any of you thinking she is pretending to be thick... I implore you to accept that she is that bleeping dense.
I'll say it again, stupid people don't feel the pain, it only hurts others

Reactions: 12
I refuse to believe her parents let her talk like that. You’d 100% correct your 28 year old if they were saying things wrong
I honestly think her parents must be similarly educated.. they're accepting of their 28 year old daughter not only living at home with no obvious plans to move on but also believe it's acceptable that she eats a full roast dinner in bed. They're in a different world.

Reactions: 12
New to this thread, just seen a comment pop up on one of her videos mentioning tattle. I don’t follow her but she always comes up on my FYP. Her eyebrows get on my last nerve!! Also, how she buys her veg and fruit pre chopped all the time is just the height of pure laziness!!
Ah now there’s nothing wrong with pre chopped veg. Work smarter not harder. Although I have kids and a husband and a job 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah now there’s nothing wrong with pre chopped veg. Work smarter not harder. Although I have kids and a husband and a job 😂
Oh fear not! I’ve bought pre chopped veg plenty of times - kids and a job over here too, it’s the fact that she has no nagging kids running round her, there’s no reason for her not to chop veg herself. It would be too much effort. I buy them when I’m busy and know I won’t have much time. But normally I buy an actual pack of onions etc as the pre chopped ones stink out the whole fridge plus barely last 2 days. As well as a pack of onions is considerably cheaper. Becki obviously doesn’t have to worry about cost though, the slob.

Reviewing a McDonald’s knowing fine rightly it’s going to get her views along with a load of comments of people ripping the duck out of her. G’wan Becki!!

Reactions: 5
Was just looking at her IG.... photos are so heavily edited. Her large face and her 15 chins have gone

Omg she blocked me on my other tiktok account. I'll need to lurk not comment. She's so pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was just looking at her IG.... photos are so heavily edited. Her large face and her 15 chins have gone

Omg she blocked me on my other tiktok account. I'll need to lurk not comment. She's so pathetic
Actually no she hasn't blocked me on my second account.

Love this comment "@nickwelshtranslator:Gonna be a Christmas miracle if you make it to Christmas"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.