Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s deliberately not moving her legs in that vid, it seems forced she knows it drums up attention.

Reactions: 5
EmBrAcE tHe iMpErFeCtiOnS eh Becki 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’m shocked she posted this, she seems self aware enough to heavily edit her photos but then posts videos which shows that she edits herself to appear slimmer etc. also her dances are so awkward - why does she keep her legs close together and her feet glued in one place?!

Reactions: 5
Someone’s put in the latest video “sigh .. off to Tattle to check the comments now” 😆

I can’t describe her latest video … she’s sort of jumping, dancing and rooted to the floor all at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get how people like her and emmamatthrews do it where they have extremely heavy and fatty/sugary/processed foods day after day. Their stomachs are the same as everyone else, I just know they wake up with painful distended bloated stomachs every morning but they must be so addicted to fast and processed food that they don’t even realise and then the first thing they eat after a day of gorging themselves and not moving around is left over takeaway pizza, McDonald’s breakfast or half a block of halloumi , bread and butter in Emma’s case. It’s kind of sick how much in denial they both are and their weird fans too
I like Emma Mathews she doesn’t pretend to be anything she’s not and she doesn’t try to hide anything. A number of times I’ve been curious about how many calories she’s eaten and sort of roughly worked it out and it’s not as many as you’d think. Think the couple of times I did it it was 2,000 calories or under. My issue with Becki isn’t what she eats it’s that she pretends she’s on a diet/ losing weight/ alters her image so it leads others to think they can eat the same and lose weight/ look thinner/ be healthy.

Reactions: 10
If Becky ate salads and stuff she would only get around a 1/4 of the comments she does now, she’s seen the money. Although whatever money she’s making on there must be going on her junk food 😂

Reactions: 7
goes to show what angles, lighting and filters can do for you. I’d imagine side by side with her from a year ago you wouldn’t be able to tell much difference to this video. I’d be shocked if she went down a dress size at all

Reactions: 7
She must get paid by Tik Tok. I’ve been following her for ages & I am shocked she eats McDonald’s and takeaways most days. Tik Tok are literally paying her to eat.

Reactions: 2
She’s very much like Nikocado avocado in the sense that she’s jeopardising her health for views and money. Silly girl.

Reactions: 10
I like Emma Mathews she doesn’t pretend to be anything she’s not and she doesn’t try to hide anything. A number of times I’ve been curious about how many calories she’s eaten and sort of roughly worked it out and it’s not as many as you’d think. Think the couple of times I did it it was 2,000 calories or under. My issue with Becki isn’t what she eats it’s that she pretends she’s on a diet/ losing weight/ alters her image so it leads others to think they can eat the same and lose weight/ look thinner/ be healthy.
emma matthews tiny little mouth gives me the absolute fear tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I complained to ASA about the undisclosed and misleading ads and had a response..
I got that same reply today

I'm not one to fat shame but she's getting bigger... at least 20 stone

Yes I agree with this. Emma is no where the near the size of Becki and she's more balanced.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stop laughing at her video today with her dancing 😂 I seen someone say to her why’s her camera so high up on another video and she said it’s to with angles. Basically admitting to slim her face down.

Reactions: 3
That video is just ridiculous. She looks massive and frankly ridiculous.

She'll be dead by the time she's 30 off she carries on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.