Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually very sad to see someone living like this. I’m not saying she has to settle down and have kids because it’s not for everyone but I’m around 4 years younger than her, pregnant with my first, just sold my first house and bought my second, have travelled around Europe, Australia, China. I just don’t get why you wouldn’t want more for yourself? I feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface on life yet and this girl is still in her childhood bedroom eating herself to death in her bed🤯 it’s the most bizarre thing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay hear me out here haha. I’m wide awake😂

i went on Beckis Instagram to see who won the giveaway and both account that were her ‘favourite comments’ were food related accounts.. taking bets now she does a collab with either of them/ or they send her food as a thank you😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had gallstones when I was 24 and 11st. I was so jaudiced, and I had the same yellowing as Becki.
Yes gallstones are not always weight related, same as diabetes type 2 ect (probably should have made that clearer sorry my lovely) but in beckis case I'm almost certain the cause would be weight related as her diet is very high in fat, salt and sugar. I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just medical facts. The heavier the are the more likely you are to suffer with these things.

Reactions: 3
WHY does she always wiggle the fork and her food about?! Drives me insane, this bloody woman is all over my fyp😂

Reactions: 7
It's funny to see the people defending her acting like they're doing something noble. They're actually just encouraging her to kill herself slowly.

Reactions: 9
Yes gallstones are not always weight related, same as diabetes type 2 ect (probably should have made that clearer sorry my lovely) but in beckis case I'm almost certain the cause would be weight related as her diet is very high in fat, salt and sugar. I don't mean that in a mean way, it's just medical facts. The heavier the are the more likely you are to suffer with these things.
Ah don’t be sorry! I just meant that I had that yellowing too!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The eating is just relentless isn’t it? It’s also really boring now. Once upon a time people might have been shocked at how much she can put away but there really are no surprises any more. The only thing I can liken her to is Tom Hanks in Big - a child in an adult’s body ‘living her best life’ by eating junk, ‘dancing’ in her bedroom and hanging about with kids.

Reactions: 12
The eating is just relentless isn’t it? It’s also really boring now. Once upon a time people might have been shocked at how much she can put away but there really are no surprises any more. The only thing I can liken her to is Tom Hanks in Big - a child in an adult’s body ‘living her best life’ by eating junk, ‘dancing’ in her bedroom and hanging about with kids.
She could honestly be an episode of black mirror, living her boring version of life through tiktok eating herself to oblivion for likes and comments of teenagers ignores the warnings of people and before you know it , it’s too late and there taking down a wall on the house to hoist her to hospital and she’s still on a live thanking gifters.

Reactions: 13
Little Miss Photoshop.... Try and make it half believable 😅😂
I don't even think it's Photoshop.. it looks like bleeping Snapchat filters 😂

She could honestly be an episode of black mirror, living her boring version of life through tiktok eating herself to oblivion for likes and comments of teenagers ignores the warnings of people and before you know it , it’s too late and there taking down a wall on the house to hoist her to hospital and she’s still on a live thanking gifters.
There's a weird obsession, and not just a sexual fantasy, around those are morbidly obese etc. There are SO many TV shows about "my 600lb life" and the Slater sisters etc in America.

I could 100% imagine this black mirror episode and feel like it needs proposing to the writers 😂

Reactions: 10

Food shopping haul..

Fresh Fruit ❌
Fresh Veg ❌
Processed food ✔
Chocolate ✔

Chicken Fighs 😩😳😬

Chicken Fighs are the best..... It's thigh ffs not figh..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211122-170033_TikTok.jpg

Trying to justify the red face.. nah hun your face was red in August, September and October.

T
Screenshot_20211122-170014_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 4
She isn't entertaining. I can't stand her.

Totally agree with the make up/ filters.... she might be pretty if she didn't eat so much rubbish, her complexion is so poor eg the red patches and the lack of features due being morbidly obese. She must be 20 stone at least

Reactions: 9
Here is her face from June and April this year. Her face is always red raw every month and season of the year. She's full of tit to blame eczema 😂😂😂.

Well Becky, these are from the summer months of July and August 2021....Your "eczema" didn't vanish 🤔🤔😂😂. She's defo going to delete that video, she's getting ruined in her comments with people rightly calling her lying ass out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.