Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a few bad comments on it, one about her stupid hand shaking and there was one that I seen about her calling the two black women fierce/feisty. But we all know she reads here too!

Reactions: 8
There was a few bad comments on it, one about her stupid hand shaking and there was one that I seen about her calling the two black women fierce/feisty. But we all know she reads here too!
Oh yeah I said that she had Parkinson’s, oops

She does, she asked once how she could comment
Hi my lovies why are you like, so mean, like wiv what I eat? Blows 😘

• Haha
She vapes
Her lifestyle just gets worse and worse. I don’t care if you’re a size 6 or 26, if you eat in the way she does it’s disgusting. There’s having days where you wanna just pig out but imagine every day and the portion sizes!! Just read up that yellow skin around the eyes can be a sign of a thyroid problem, dunno if that’s true or not

Reactions: 7
the yellow skin around her eyes, Muckyfeet on tiktok has the same and she eats takeaways 3 times a day as well(she’s a vile person but I won’t get into it on this thread)…but becki looks really unhealthy and the redness needs to be checked out ASAP.

Reactions: 4
Yellowing around the eyes is usually a sign of jaundice, which is an issue with the liver.

• Wow
Yellowing around the eyes could be down to a number of weight related health issues. Gallstones, Diabetes type 2, Non alcoholic fatty liver. Being bigger comes with a huge list of medical problems. I suspect she also has Sleep Apnea or high blood pressure as her skin is very red.

Reactions: 6
Becki for god’s sake stop stuffing yourself with takeaways, you’re harming yourself at this point and it’s disturbing

Reactions: 3
If someone even suggests she has a medical condition you’d instantly get blocked - and if she reads here like alot have mentioned then I’m going to address this to you Becki, please take a step back and realise what you’re doing to your body is going to slowly kill you. You have support around you, please contact your GP and sort yourself out. Remove yourself from social media, and focus on your health. You only get one life.
Anywayyy… how do we know she reads here? I never even knew this thread existed until recently😂

Reactions: 9
She will Carry on and then one day she will post saying she’s ill or something and doctors said she’s got to watch what she eats, and she will still carry on. Can see it coming.

Reactions: 2
Yellowing around the eyes could be down to a number of weight related health issues. Gallstones, Diabetes type 2, Non alcoholic fatty liver. Being bigger comes with a huge list of medical problems. I suspect she also has Sleep Apnea or high blood pressure as her skin is very red.
I had gallstones when I was 24 and 11st. I was so jaudiced, and I had the same yellowing as Becki.

Even if she incorporated more veg and fruit and other things but I’m sure she thinks having porridge some morning and broccoli with some meals and the odd piece of fruit is acceptable. Becki it’s not, not when you eat as badly as you do. Find a balance even, 50/50 but right now it’s so bad.

Are Tiktok views more important to her than her health? The people encouraging her in the comments aren’t helping.

I wonder why she keeps deleting certain videos. The takeaway ones get much more hate but are never deleted

She had a pack of cigarettes in the background in one of her lives I think unless it was a pack of juul pods/something similar

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I would be full enough after a cooked breakfast. Why eat left over pizza too? And why did she call the chocolate dessert a ‘yogurt’ ffs

I'm more and more convinced its a fetish account now, clearly getting paid to shovel food in her fat gob for the chubby chasers, how anyone can eat the amount she eats 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm more and more convinced its a fetish account now, clearly getting paid to shovel food in her fat gob for the chubby chasers, how anyone can eat the amount she eats 🤷‍♀️
She also seems to be working less days. She must be getting paid for this..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.