Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her using fierce and feisty to describe the two women of colour on I'm a Celeb 🥴

It's obvious she didn't know these women before they were announced, and has gone for very stereotypical language to describe them
Will be the cook of the camp 🥴🥴🥴🥴 wow Becki wow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really annoys me. She blocked me when I called her out on a video not marked as an ad in which she wag promoting an essay cheating website.
She blocked you for that but keeps the repeat offenders who call her fat and ugly etc.

Reactions: 7
Not her using fierce and feisty to describe the two women of colour on I'm a Celeb 🥴

It's obvious she didn't know these women before they were announced, and has gone for very stereotypical language to describe them
She doesn’t seem very well educated or to have critical thinking skills so I’m not surprised

Reactions: 8

Hands down, she has the worst dress sense of any 28 year old woman. Baggy, frumpy jumpers, that beige one she wears, it's the kind of thing a 60 year old would wear. I bet she has one of them wolf fleeces.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she smoke? I’m sure I saw her doing a live once where she was smoking in the streets.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Just left out sassy 😂

Reactions: 2
I just wish she would say wiTH and not WIV. You can literally see her saying WIV on the domino's videos and I cannot cope 🤣 I'm from a similar area and honestly my teenage niece says wiv. It's really childish! Most people grow out of that by 19 latest. Also wish she would stop adding the terrible dance music to her videos. It's like watching a 14 year old chav tryna get a snog with an 18 year old at an underage club night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just wish she would say wiTH and not WIV. You can literally see her saying WIV on the domino's videos and I cannot cope 🤣 I'm from a similar area and honestly my teenage niece says wiv. It's really childish! Most people grow out of that by 19 latest. Also wish she would stop adding the terrible dance music to her videos. It's like watching a 14 year old chav tryna get a snog with an 18 year old at an underage club night.
Wiv, fink, thum, nuffink, free, firty free... And she passed a university course 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh she’s an absolute show in all the “dancing” videos she does. Honest to god she needs to get a grip of her life. I’m 35 now and I didn’t have my son til I was 29 but previous to this I lived life, went on holidays, learned to drive had relationships and finally bought my own house settled down and started a family. There is no rush or right time for anyone to do these things like but come on Becki, start living your bleeping life start being an adult and doing things that adults do, get your own place get a car, get laid not sit on tiktok lives of a night in your room scoffing takeaways answering question about your favourite animal you’re twenty bleeping eight girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

As soon as I saw that, I was like… sheesh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.