Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted on this thread but lurked from the start.
Becki can put it away but this last week or so she’s been noshing on like I don’t know what.
I can’t grasp how that is a life for a 28 year old!? Her last few vids were deleted and /or not much engagement so she pulls the maccys card back out -large meal full fat coke with 2 extras- and like magic views and comment galore. You can defo tell she uses the takeaway videos to her advantage if her view count or whatever is low. Also I’m convinced someone is paying her to do certain things on her videos. When has she ever had her cleavage out on any video? I honestly think she’s getting paid by a chubby chaser to do it.
😂 I sound bleeping crazy.
Someone previously mentioned washing with a rag on a stick and I can only see this View attachment 873098
I said the same, she does the takeaway videos galore to get the comments and likes in, she knows it works!

It’s okay Becky, you are here for a good time not a long time so shovel as much crap down your neck as you can 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I am fat but she makes me feel sick. How can she eat that much takeaway. Even if she cooked a home pizza! She is a greedy mare.

Reactions: 6
It’s one thing to comment that the trolls are out of order but then to say “she’s living her best life”?! How delusional do you want to get? Her life seems empty and lacking, she eats her dinner in her childhood bed room and seems stunted and as if she’s living the life of a 13 year old

Reactions: 13
How can she demolish a massive dominos last night and then have a huge fry up this morning 🤮🤮 when I have dominos I literally can’t eat the next day because I’m so bloated and full

Reactions: 14
If you didn't like people commenting on your diet surely you'd cut back on the posts for a bit and focus on clothes or something completely different? She obviously enjoys the attention, regardless of how negative it is. Her channel is genuinely just a food kink/fat fetish thing now.

Reactions: 13
Everything she shows that she eats really is just gluttonous, massive dominoes last night followed by a massive fry up this morning. And the commenters saying that she is living her best life and she’s here for a good time not a long time. What a dumb way to think and encourage someone. She could still have many ‘treats’ in a week if she portioned them better. I don’t think she needs to even be that extreme in changing she could have just had half of that fry up, or no doubt just had something lighter cos I’m sure she will have a big roast later.

If you didn't like people commenting on your diet surely you'd cut back on the posts for a bit and focus on clothes or something completely different? She obviously enjoys the attention, regardless of how negative it is. Her channel is genuinely just a food kink/fat fetish thing now.
Agree! Some of the comments are just genuine comments and advice. She actually is putting herself in the firing line with the content that she makes. If she is hurt by these comments then she doesn’t do enough to protect herself in the ways that are available and I think whoever posts content like becki would get comments when it’s a constant barrage of uninspiring big portioned junk food. She could just put her account on private or restrict the comments but she doesn’t.

Reactions: 3
I see people say she is living her best life the sad fact is she will never live her best life because she is not willing to change.

Reactions: 7
I see people say she is living her best life the sad fact is she will never live her best life because she is not willing to change.
🙌🏼 I think people assume by change we expect becki to become a size 10 fitness freak. I just would love her to get some balance in her life. I’m not expecting her to go and magic up a boyfriend and start a family. But wouldn’t it be nice for her to actually have had a positive transformation over the past 6 months. Nothing really has changed for her has it? Same job, same transport methods, same food. Same look(hair cut yes- but minimal effort). I just know if she adopted a few healthier eating practices and took a few risks she would gain some real confidence.

She was talking to will on a live the other night she was saying she would like to go to some places abroad (one being Poland) well why doesn’t she just go for it?! A few days away would be a safe change.

The commenters are deluded when they say that she has lost a lot of weight- she hasn’t she may have lost a little bit but don’t we all fluctuate. She really hasn’t made a big transformation. As much as I’m not a big fan of Lawrencetiktok he has lost a lot of weight- and I’m sure if you/I could be bothered to scroll 6 months back it would be noticeable.

Reactions: 9
Her lifestyle is comfortable and she loves hiding away in her bedroom eating and she will be doing the same in ten years time sadly.

Her lifestyle is comfortable and she loves hiding away in her bedroom eating and she will be doing the same in ten years time sadly.
she needs some harsh and motivating words from those closest to her. She is hiding behind calling everyone online a troll when a lot of it is just genuine advice and concern. Like you say she will be eating food in her bedroom in years to come but when something happens to her parents she will then wish she had her own space. I live with my parents at the mo looking for somewhere to buy on my own. But when you live back home you do fall into that child role-and becki is too deep in that mentality.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely not living her best life. When her niece grows up and has her own friends and partner becki will be very lonely. Her whole identity of being and aunt will change

Reactions: 11
🙌🏼 I think people assume by change we expect becki to become a size 10 fitness freak. I just would love her to get some balance in her life. I’m not expecting her to go and magic up a boyfriend and start a family. But wouldn’t it be nice for her to actually have had a positive transformation over the past 6 months. Nothing really has changed for her has it? Same job, same transport methods, same food. Same look(hair cut yes- but minimal effort). I just know if she adopted a few healthier eating practices and took a few risks she would gain some real confidence.

She was talking to will on a live the other night she was saying she would like to go to some places abroad (one being Poland) well why doesn’t she just go for it?! A few days away would be a safe change.

The commenters are deluded when they say that she has lost a lot of weight- she hasn’t she may have lost a little bit but don’t we all fluctuate. She really hasn’t made a big transformation. As much as I’m not a big fan of Lawrencetiktok he has lost a lot of weight- and I’m sure if you/I could be bothered to scroll 6 months back it would be noticeable.
If she gave up takeaways for a month and saved the money she could easily afford a weekend in Poland. Its such a shame she won't do it.

Reactions: 8
Becki will always be big boned, she just needs some confidence and to eat less Dominos and greasy kebabs.

Reactions: 2
Well after her fast food/takeaway weekend she’s gone up to 270k followers. They say that sex sells but in Becki’s case bingeing sells.

• Wow
  • Haha
Not her using fierce and feisty to describe the two women of colour on I'm a Celeb 🥴

It's obvious she didn't know these women before they were announced, and has gone for very stereotypical language to describe them

Reactions: 20
Well after her fast food/takeaway weekend she’s gone up to 270k followers. They say that sex sells but in Becki’s case bingeing sells.
She really annoys me. She blocked me when I called her out on a video not marked as an ad in which she wag promoting an essay cheating website.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.