Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three things I wasn’t expecting in that last post: Becki lip syncing ‘slam your body bown’, her ‘transition’ intro ‘I feel like fuckin‘ somethin’ (Becki, won’t you think of the children!) and the dress open to the navel revealing her braless jigglers. I feel somebody somewhere would pay hard cash for that 😂🤢
Braless jigglers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think she looks like a creepy pervert here……

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I am always so surprised at the amount of health care professionals that post on this thread.
Please, proceed.
Big girl pants on and say what you actually think. Cryptic nonsense is a waste of everyone's time dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like someone said above you don’t need to be a health care professional to see some of the glaringly obvious health issues that Becky will have. They are all very well documented for the public to see. It doesn’t take a nurse or doctor to tell you the risks of obesity or to figure out someone’s calories. In a health obsessed world it’s not that hard. And considering a lot of health care assessments you have with your gp are done over the phone I think taking into account she is putting a lot of material online which would make up one of these assessments it’s not hard for people to come to a conclusion if they have some knowledge of health. It’s not rocket science. We are talking obesity not some rare disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine meeting up with her as one of her friends and she’s just making TikToks of what you are eating..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG the elastagirl / makeup transition video just proves how ridiculously high up she holds the camera in order to make her face look slimmer.
Watch when she swings the phone from side to side doing the slapping thing and you can tell she’s holding it at like arms length right above her head lmao

Reactions: 6
OMG the elastagirl / makeup transition video just proves how ridiculously high up she holds the camera in order to make her face look slimmer.
Watch when she swings the phone from side to side doing the slapping thing and you can tell she’s holding it at like arms length right above her head lmao
She's been out for fried chicken and donuts today with a friend. Her friends pfp is them together, you can tell its recent as she had that old granny blazer on. The face filters are clearly to thin the face and elongate the face. She's manipulated the width and height of her head.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she’s had a kebab, McDonald’s, Tim Hortons and now a Dominos just this week

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 domino's night. I'm dead.

I'm bored so I looked at domino's nutrition information and she's clocking in WELL over 2000 calories for her dinner. I based it on a medium pizza...to be kind. She probably had a large.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s giving me the absolute rage, I’m fat and often make bad food choices … it’s the glorifying of these choices which pisses me off, If the next generation grow up thinking this normal and okay our planet is fucked!
That is horrible…. I just don’t understand how you can consume this multiple times a week? It is an insane amount of cals to consume for just one meal. Plus dominoes is bleeping voluminous like I can manage half a medium pizza and I’m done

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.