Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how she doesn’t feel so crap/poorly eating like that all of the time? I’m pregnant and have eaten my fair share of junk since my sickness has disappeared but it’s never worth it because I feel horrible afterwards. Maybe she’s just used to it now because it’s the norm😳

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand how she doesn’t feel so crap/poorly eating like that all of the time? I’m pregnant and have eaten my fair share of junk since my sickness has disappeared but it’s never worth it because I feel horrible afterwards. Maybe she’s just used to it now because it’s the norm😳
she probably does, but it’s probably just her normal so she doesn’t really realise. To her nothing has changed she has eaten like this for years,she hasn’t reallygot anything to compare her self to.It’s a shame to see someone who could really be thriving just sabotaging themeselves With low grade food.

Reactions: 5
It seems like they are in self sabotage mode.

I can’t believe Will is on holiday in Italy and is in his hotel room eating McDonald’s? That is some kind of binge eating disorder.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure about slimming filters, but as an owner of a bff myself (big fat face) the lens length makes a huge difference to how fat a face looks - taking a close up selfie using the front camera is flattering on a fatty because the sides of the face/double chin shrink back, compared with a photo taken from a few metres away on a back camera which is more accurate.
Flattering on a fatty😭

Reactions: 2
I am always so surprised at the amount of health care professionals that post on this thread.
Please, proceed.

Reactions: 3
I am always so surprised at the amount of health care professionals that post on this thread.
Please, proceed.
The nhs is one of the biggest employers in the U.K., the private sector of healthcare takes up another large chunk so yeah, when you meet people in every day life, whether that’s the internet or face to face, it’s pretty obvious there’s a high chance a lot may be hcps.

I am also a hcp to, any questions 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry but that was a disgusting amount of food. Fries a drink and burger is perfectly normal and a good amount of calories for a dinner! Possibly even on the higher side.

Someone said above beckis what I eat in a days calories seem low occasionally, I agree, to sustain that weight you’d have to eat quite a lot, it’s just basic thermodynamics. I believe she doesn’t post an accurate portrayal of her food intake.

Reactions: 16
Never posted on this thread but lurked from the start.
Becki can put it away but this last week or so she’s been noshing on like I don’t know what.
I can’t grasp how that is a life for a 28 year old!? Her last few vids were deleted and /or not much engagement so she pulls the maccys card back out -large meal full fat coke with 2 extras- and like magic views and comment galore. You can defo tell she uses the takeaway videos to her advantage if her view count or whatever is low. Also I’m convinced someone is paying her to do certain things on her videos. When has she ever had her cleavage out on any video? I honestly think she’s getting paid by a chubby chaser to do it.
😂 I sound bleeping crazy.
Someone previously mentioned washing with a rag on a stick and I can only see this
016F079F-3D61-4845-B058-0F7C3F385579.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please, proceed.
…with what?

Becki can put it away but this last week or so she’s been noshing on like I don’t know what.
I can’t grasp how that is a life for a 28 year old!? Her last few vids were deleted and /or not much engagement so she pulls the maccys card back out -large meal full fat coke with 2 extras- and like magic views and comment galore. You can defo tell she uses the takeaway videos to her advantage if her view count or whatever is low. Also I’m convinced someone is paying her to do certain things on her videos. When has she ever had her cleavage out on any video? I honestly think she’s getting paid by a chubby chaser to do it.
Someone previously mentioned washing with a rag on a stick and I can only see this View attachment 873098
She’s a fetish account. I said it on thread #1, small potato account

Someone previously mentioned washing with a rag on a stick and I can only see this View attachment 873098
Hahaha! That was me, and that was exactly what I was thinking 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
You don't need to be a medical expert, health care professional or dietician to know that eating fatty processed food and takeaways every day is not good for you. It's common knowledge that a diet of fresh fruit and vegetables is better than pizza, fried chicken, burgers, kebabs, fried chips and sugar filled fizzy drinks.

Reactions: 13
What I will say about the Sabrina is that we don’t see what she eats everyday. She mainly does random videos of her eating (bingeing) on utter shite every few days m/when she’s hungover/ got the munchies (she’s deffo high like 90% of the time). She doesn’t regularly post what she eats in a normal day so I would say over the course of the week she would possibly be in her calorie ‘allowance’ as a teeneager I was the same I used to wonder why I was so skinny and conclude it must be my metabolism but some days I would eat like a pig on junk food and then the next day I’d forget to eat until like 6pm 🥴 anyway I agree that it’s still greedy and wasteful behaviour and not to be glorified.
Unfortunately for Becky she shows what she eats everyday (I’m convinced she doesn’t show all of it though!!) so we know exactly why she is the size she is and why she evidently has health problems. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s eating her way to an early grave! She’ll have diabetes in no time and the rest!! A massive drain.

Reactions: 4
What I will say about the Sabrina is that we don’t see what she eats everyday. She mainly does random videos of her eating (bingeing) on utter shite every few days m/when she’s hungover/ got the munchies (she’s deffo high like 90% of the time). She doesn’t regularly post what she eats in a normal day so I would say over the course of the week she would possibly be in her calorie ‘allowance’ as a teeneager I was the same I used to wonder why I was so skinny and conclude it must be my metabolism but some days I would eat like a pig on junk food and then the next day I’d forget to eat until like 6pm 🥴 anyway I agree that it’s still greedy and wasteful behaviour and not to be glorified.
Unfortunately for Becky she shows what she eats everyday (I’m convinced she doesn’t show all of it though!!) so we know exactly why she is the size she is and why she evidently has health problems. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s eating her way to an early grave! She’ll have diabetes in no time and the rest!! A massive drain.
Sabrina strikes me a huge stoner 😂 when she was building that Nando’s burger with mash in it, I was like… been there love

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nobody would duck that 🙄🙄 Her choice of music is inappropriate given her fan base is under 14. A few weeks ago she picked a song that used the N word on numerous occasions.

• Wow

Nobody would duck that 🙄🙄 Her choice of music is inappropriate given her fan base is under 14. A few weeks ago she picked a song that used the N word on numerous occasions.
Becki picks the trending music, so videos get more views. A bit like when Jimlad or Nanabea use a Dojacat song. They don’t have a bleeping clue who it is, but they know it will get them views.

Reactions: 5
Three things I wasn’t expecting in that last post: Becki lip syncing ‘slam your body bown’, her ‘transition’ intro ‘I feel like fuckin‘ somethin’ (Becki, won’t you think of the children!) and the dress open to the navel revealing her braless jigglers. I feel somebody somewhere would pay hard cash for that 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three things I wasn’t expecting in that last post: Becki lip syncing ‘slam your body bown’, her ‘transition’ intro ‘I feel like fuckin‘ somethin’ (Becki, won’t you think of the children!) and the dress open to the navel revealing her braless jigglers. I feel somebody somewhere would pay hard cash for that 😂🤢
I’m pleased I didn’t watch the entire video, christ

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.