BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who was she replying to šŸ¤£ why make an account just to write that! Clearly a becki fan
nah Iā€™m not a fan. Iā€™m fairly indifferent to her. Just thought it was rather extreme with the insults and that. But I deleted it because didnt want to argue but they must have quoted before I deleted. Iā€™ll say no more.

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s the thing with tattle, sometimes you do come across comments that you think over step the mark. Best thing is just to ignore them in my opinion anyway. One persons idea of stepping over the line will be different to yours. Report anything that is very extreme though, threats or taking insults to that persons social media for an example

Reactions: 10
nah Iā€™m not a fan. Iā€™m fairly indifferent to her. Just thought it was rather extreme with the insults and that. But I deleted it because didnt want to argue but they must have quoted before I deleted. Iā€™ll say no more.
I agree with you. So much to say about someone she clearly doesn't like.

Reactions: 5
Okay, I have a lot to unpackā€¦.bear with me.

Most of her followers are probably fat fucks, and it makes them more comfortable for her to stay fat. The rest of them are using her as ā€œlook at me, I am so kind to fattiesā€. And the rest is pity. #BeKing #ThisIsNotWhatBeKindMeans

I have no issue with her being fat ā€“ issue is that every now and then she comes on crying about the fact she is fat while sticking a doughnut down her throat and a tube of pringles up her arse. But like, wow it is such a mystery as to why she is fat!!!

So she wants to embrace the fuller figure life etc and be fat and fabulous, well then dress well you odd shaped duck.
I am short and stout, not much of a waist, small chested and broad shoulders, but I have a decent ass and I love my muscles! If you can be bothered, there are actually clothes out there for all shapes and sizes that make you look good. Rather than some tarpaulin used to cover the local swimming pool from Asos. Christ, when she did a haul there recentlyā€¦two jumpers.

How do we know she does not drive? Likeā€¦surely she must. Can you imagine being an adult asking your mam or dad to bring you to McDonalds so many mornings a week?

I am in my 30s and childless, and have a good job. We can afford to have a take away each week ā€“ we donā€™t always. And even then, when we have splurged a bit on sides and itā€™s nearly ā‚¬40 for the fancy Indian, I do be thinkingā€¦.hmm could have got a heap of groceries for that ā‚¬40 even if we do get the next days lunch out of it. And that is from somebody with a job, house, car etc sorted. So I can not fathom how this wretch living at home can budget so much of her income for grease. Itā€™s never even a nice take out!

Beki smacks of the youngest kid who was spoiled all her life. Maybe came along as a surprise when mam and dad had a bit more money and was just given everything. It makes sense as her niece is in her teens now that there may be a gap between her and her siblings.

Why do we need to eat in the bedroom? Regardless of the fact your room smells of shite afterwards, the only times (for the best mental health apparently) that we should be in our beds is for sickness, sleeping or sex! It's so bleeping angsty youth eating in your bedroom. Sorry, they bedroom your parents still allow you to stay in because you are a lower contributing member of society.

She got the train somewhere there recently enough a few weekends in a row. Tinder Dial a Ride I take it?

And lastlyā€¦what the duck is up with the eyebrows. They look dry and rugged like something from one of the lads from The Last of the Summer Wine. So unkempt. I throw on a bitta pencil on occasion but I have naturally dark brows and TBH I donā€™t really care. Maybe I just donā€™t get the eyebrows like bushes thing, but I think they are truly disgusting and make her little piggy face even piggier. I have seen girls with bigger brows and it looks okay, when they don't look like briar hedge clippings.

The ā€œdancesā€ she doesā€¦.same kind they would do in an old folks home from a chair to keep them active.

Even just miming the words to songs she fucks it up with her itty bitty pie hole.

When she BITES the bleeping fork when taking a bite and scrapes back her teeth!

When she bites food in general ā€“ gawk!

Regardless of weight I do not find her attractive. For somebody who has a skin and hair routine she looks like absolute pish.

She is an imbecile, adored by imbeciles, supporting other imbeciles, telling everybody it is okay to be a bleeping imbecile.
I am absolutely bleeping howling at your post šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

To quote a few things you've said, yep her dress sense is bleeping hideous, I can see her being the face of Bonmarche soon if they can find posters big enough. She definitely doesn't drive, but the thing I find weird is she seems to have no desire to learn and that's the bit I can't fathom. All her food gets delivered and her mum takes her everywhere then she waddles walks to work.
She was getting the train to see Declan and I think when she realised he gets the train in the opposite direction (if you get my drift) she stopped, apart from one journey to meet the bleeping mayor of Bolton.
I absolutely cannot stand her eyebrows, she gets them done every now and then but she comes back looking no bleeping different. Finally her "dances" just remind me of Mr Wobblyman from Noddy - the upper body moves but the feet remain completely stationary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys look at the profile called pagofantas on Tictok I'm just going back to check spelling. I really thought it was Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am absolutely bleeping howling at your post šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

To quote a few things you've said, yep her dress sense is bleeping hideous, I can see her being the face of Bonmarche soon if they can find posters big enough. She definitely doesn't drive, but the thing I find weird is she seems to have no desire to learn and that's the bit I can't fathom. All her food gets delivered and her mum takes her everywhere then she waddles walks to work.
She was getting the train to see Declan and I think when she realised he gets the train in the opposite direction (if you get my drift) she stopped, apart from one journey to meet the bleeping mayor of Bolton.
I absolutely cannot stand her eyebrows, she gets them done every now and then but she comes back looking no bleeping different. Finally her "dances" just remind me of Mr Wobblyman from Noddy - the upper body moves but the feet remain completely stationary.
duck sake the bit about declan and the train šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ dead!! Comical that šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
Has she quit her job or reduced her hours? Keep seeing her at home in the week. If sheā€™s left a job for tiktok with the amount of followers she has and her dead content then she really does have the mental capacity of a 12 year old ā˜ 

Wonder who pays for her
Good shopping hauls
just watched her Asda ā€˜haulā€™ and she pronounced bournville (as in the chocolate) as bourn-a-ville and is shaking the items at the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder why she buys her own food or buys takeaway if she lives with her parents, would you not eat whatever everyone else is eating I know when I cook I make loads even the dog enjoys a home cooked meal.

This is just a theory but I wonder if her mum has said that sheā€™s not buying healthy food and if she wants to eat healthy then she will have to buy it herself. When becki has shown pics of her as a kid sheā€™s always been a bigger girl and unless sheā€™s got a medical condition that made her gain weight, It can only be her parentā€™s fault that she was a big child and still continues to have issues with her weight so maybe her parents are pissed off that she now wants a bit of independence and that they canā€™t baby her with food anymore. Guys itā€™s just a theory and there might not be any truth in this at all but the whole thing gives me these vibes. I had friends that were on the large side when I was in school and their parents completely spoilt them rotten and fed them. I couldnā€™t believe the amount of food they had whenever I went round.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s got potatowwwwws for dinner tonight and the sauce is her fayyyyyve

Kinda the point no...
The point isn't to rip shreads into someone like that. If anyone's hatred is that strong they need to block them so they don't consume the content. She is a person at the other end of this and like most people have said she is immature and commentary like that is too close to the line.

Reactions: 9
The point isn't to rip shreads into someone like that. If anyone's hatred is that strong they need to block them so they don't consume the content. She is a person at the other end of this and like most people have said she is immature and commentary like that is too close to the line.
Hold on... There's people here calling her allll sorts and really really actually fat shaming her for her size. And then her follow up whinging about her size.
I have zero issue with her size, I said if she's gonna embrace it then dress for it.
I said she should be independent of her family for transport at her age.
I said I can't stand her table manners.
I said that she was a low contributing member of society, and hands up there, for all I know she is a great person for the community and pays tonnes of taxes.
I said that I don't find her attractive - I am allowed that.

Yes I did say she has a piggy face which was unkind. And I do dislike her brows, but not her... Where did I say that?

It's all well and good to pick on me just because I wrote a long post and it seems like compacted hatred. But there are far more vile comments in this and the last thread than mine.

Anything else I said, I stand to be corrected on. I do not have the post in front of me as I'm on mobile now.

An imbecile, I called her an imbecile. I reckon that's the kindest thing she's been called here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If you wanna see actual vile over the line comments you wanna give the Hinch threads a visit. As a human race, there are gonna be people we love and people we just cannot tolerate. Becki is one I canā€™t tolerate and thatā€™s just the way life is. At least weā€™re not saying all this stuff on her actual comments. But weā€™re entitled to our opinion and free to express those opinions.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.