BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone respectfully asked on her comments why she stands there in one position and her 12 year old fans all jumping on this girl who asked the questions. At what point do you realise that it’s weird to seek validation off pre teens when you’re nearly 30, it’s odd as duck!

Becki should take notes from this guys attempt haha

She’s got zero rhythm 😬 do you think she actually looks up to Paige and wants to be like her? Paige lost weight, dances and has confidence based off the videos that Becky has posted.

Reactions: 6
She’s got pinned on her profile an old wieiad video where she ate nothing but shite and it’s got high virws. She knows fine well what she’s doing and I’ve got no sympathy

Reactions: 8
My opinions on Becki
*For someone who is almost 30 years old she’s very immature. She seems to have the lifestyle of someone half her age.
*I think it’s a bit sad that her weekends seem to revolve around her nieces dancing competitions (has she nothing better to do?)
*She definitely encourages negative comments for her more views, which is very strange.
*I don’t think she’s ever had a boyfriend.
*It winds me up when she say thum instead of them.
*Shes one of those that posts her wish list, I cannot stand Tiktokers that do that.
*Oh and I wish I knew what what was so fascinating about her ceiling 🙄.

• Haha
My opinions on Becki
*For someone who is almost 30 years old she’s very immature. She seems to have the lifestyle of someone half her age.
*I think it’s a bit sad that her weekends seem to revolve around her nieces dancing competitions (has she nothing better to do?)
*She definitely encourages negative comments for her more views, which is very strange.
*I don’t think she’s ever had a boyfriend.
*It winds me up when she say thum instead of them.
*Shes one of those that posts her wish list, I cannot stand Tiktokers that do that.
*Oh and I wish I knew what what was so fascinating about her ceiling 🙄.
The way she says wiv instead of with. Oh and anything that ends with o she usually saus m so says tomatum and risottum. Literally boils my blood.

Reactions: 2
Her TikTok content today could easily be a 15 year old, miming into a hairbrush to an Adele song, with really bleeping annoying hand gestures and then a trip to Tim Hortons (with her mum driving obvs) 🙄 Get a bleeping life Becki, you’re not 15! 😂

The blur filter on her videos, especially the recent Tim hortons one, is too much. Her face is just a round object with eyes and lips with all features and expression removed. It makes her look like a cartoon! I think this is why it’s so shocking when she posts photos of herself or someone else posts her on TT, she looks very different

also, who can go to Tim hortons and just get one donut?!

It amazes me that someone almost in their thirties takes a tiktok of themselves singling into a hairbrush without
1. Being drunk
2. Being funny
3. Actually singing

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her insta where she’s saying that the hate comments are worth it because she gets recognised and asked for pics from her fans when she goes out? Hahahaha. She’s got such an ego she’s let the likes go to her head. She’s also put a video on of her and her best friend niece dancing to a song about being best mates. Spare me plsss

She needs to have at least half of her eyebrow threaded off. The shape and size are doing nothing for her, they're just slugs.

Anyone seen her insta where she’s saying that the hate comments are worth it because she gets recognised and asked for pics from her fans when she goes out? Hahahaha. She’s got such an ego she’s let the likes go to her head. She’s also put a video on of her and her best friend niece dancing to a song about being best mates. Spare me plsss
She clearly doesn't/didn't have any friends. If she thinks that's an actual outcome from hate messages. That's quite sad.

Reactions: 4
I took the trouble to read the comments last night and those kids saying rediculous things must be deluded, since when was the fat lady called Queen, one comment was I look up to you so much. Since when did eating a lot on camera make you special. Becky order one of those plastic microphones from ebay it will look better than the hairbrush although I've done that myself many times when I was about 10.

Reactions: 4
She's deliberately doing things to engage with teenagers. She needs locking up the weird witch

Reactions: 5
After everything she ate last night she has had a McDonald's breakfast now, Becky you are going to be like Big Chubby soon do you want that for yourself.

Imagine your mum having to drive you places when you are nearly 30. Also how greedy to have a McDonald’s after eating all that last night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.