BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 5 years time her niece will be a grown up, with her own friends and going out with them. Probably a partner. She might move to university. What will becki do then?!

Reactions: 3
I don't know how as a 28 year old woman she is happy with most of her fans being under the age of like 14 and is so obsessed with her niece. i find it really odd.
Her nieces Instagram (look.... I really wasn't fucked today at work) has a "monitored by Aunty" on it. She's 13...give her some independence. It's all about dancing, she's a little dinger of a kid. Has a note on one of her vids where she shows her dancing same dance a year apart and she was after dropping a substantial amount of weight and clearly improved technically. She said she had been working on getting better. How cool is she!

Not that I would ever comment on a kids weight and I'm sure that's just a by product of her dedication to dance. But bravo to her!

Reactions: 5
I thought the niece used to hang with Becki a lot more and do baking but she was getting comments because she seemed to getting Becki's eating habits and gaining weight I'm so pleased she's not doing that now and living her life.

I saw a bit if her live earlier, she was talking about things she wanted to do before turning 30 next year. She said she’d like a tattoo and have her nose van pierced. She was asking for suggestions on what she can do before turning 30. I had to stop myself from suggesting she grows up and moves out of her parents house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a bit if her live earlier, she was talking about things she wanted to do before turning 30 next year. She said she’d like a tattoo and have her nose van pierced. She was asking for suggestions on what she can do before turning 30. I had to stop myself from suggesting she grows up and moves out of her parents house.
She seriously must be mentally stunted, no other explanation for her behaviour!

Reactions: 4
I thought the niece used to hang with Becki a lot more and do baking but she was getting comments because she seemed to getting Becki's eating habits and gaining weight I'm so pleased she's not doing that now and living her life.
Then it’ll be Paige driving Becki about for her Starbucks fix!

Becki is wasting some of the best years of her life, she really needs to think about becoming independent, that doesn’t have to be moving out that might be too big a step for her but what about driving lessons before she hits 30? I know they’re expensive but one dominos a week is probably the same price as a driving lesson.

She likes watching kids dance but she managed to avoid it altogether whilst she was spending every weekend in Bolton, as weird as that was at least she was getting out and doing her own thing and she should do more of that.

I hate slimming world but it seemed to work for her, she could join a local group and mix with other adults, I know from experience those groups do become a bit of a social thing. She could join a local gym and start off with clubbercise or Zumba or something, she likes ‘dancing’ and they’re suitable for all levels.

TLDR; there are so many other things Becki could be doing to further her independence other than eating take aways in her pit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she asking kids what she needs to do before 30? It’s weird! The clue is in the question, you’re nearly 30, grow up, stop seeking validation from kids, stop hanging about with kids and start going forward with your own life with people your age. Becky isn’t a bad person and there are far worse people on the internet than becki but for the love of god, she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
She needs to raise the bar before she is 30, the two things she mentioned are not really anything to aim for.

Jesus Christ. You would think she was just turning 18 with those goals 😫

Reactions: 2
Is her accent a real accent or is it just a Becki thing? No offence to anyone who is perhaps from round her way but I’ve never known anyone speak the way she does?! It’s really irritating.

4 slices of bread and a full can of spaghetti hoops, big can, for "dinner".

Last night I saw somebody had commented under one of her dancing vids, saying come on guys, clearly she has learning difficulties, leave her alone.
duck me I laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Last night I saw somebody had commented under one of her dancing vids, saying come on guys, clearly she has learning difficulties, leave her alone.
duck me I laughed.
I noticed that, too much bread and Morrison's Hoops.Her Mum seems a nice lady.

Reactions: 1
Is her accent a real accent or is it just a Becki thing? No offence to anyone who is perhaps from round her way but I’ve never known anyone speak the way she does?! It’s really irritating.
It’s definitely a north west accent. We pronounce our th’s as F’s sometimes

Reactions: 1
I’m from the same town…..that’s how we speak 😂 I have to make a real effort not to pronounce th like f 😂

• Haha

duck me I laughed.
And she has so much butter that it puddles on the toast 😫

I'm also north west (scouser) and don't say fighs or free instead of three or fink or breff either haha

I can't cope with all the filters she uses. She uses that many that her nails don't even look green. They look black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.