BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fact is, and I address everybody here, there is clearly something morally and ethically fucked up with any and all of us that read or post here, and you may think you are a kinder type of voyeur of this online commenting, well you are still an accomplice to it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fact is, and I address everybody here, there is clearly something morally and ethically fucked up with any and all of us that read or post here, and you may think you are a kinder type of voyeur of this online commenting, well you are still an accomplice to it all.
I’m a witch and I embrace it. I’ve grown up with people slagging me off so I’m just finally giving back 🤣

Reactions: 3

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you wanna see actual vile over the line comments you wanna give the Hinch threads a visit. As a human race, there are gonna be people we love and people we just cannot tolerate. Becki is one I can’t tolerate and that’s just the way life is. At least we’re not saying all this stuff on her actual comments. But we’re entitled to our opinion and free to express those opinions.
Eh she deserves at least 95% of them to be fair, she’s a proper wanker 😉

anyways I agree, this thread is very light and mostly constructive

i don’t think anyone claims to be kind here, though from a psychological POV every human and yes all humans, do gossip, speculate and chat about others, including men who claim they don’t but simply do and cover it with the guise of banter. It is human nature to observe and discuss others, and yes, having a space to do it where it theoretically shouldn’t be seen by the people it’s about is better. I have no sympathy for influencers or celebs who seek out tattle, if people leave comments on their actual profile? Totally out of order

Reactions: 4
Did someone just judge us fine Tattlers who come here for our daily tea?

Anyway back to topic... why the fudge is she still ordering mcdonalds breakfast? The fat greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BeckiJones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not another dance video to MKTO’s classic. At least this time she made a point of moving her legs. Also someone noticed in the comments there’s an elf bar on her table?

Not another dance video to MKTO’s classic. At least this time she made a point of moving her legs. Also someone noticed in the comments there’s an elf bar on her table?
I put money on it that she put it there on purpose to get more comments.

I don’t give a duck if she smokes or vapes but considering 99% of her ‘fans’ are about 6 years too young to even legally buy vaping products she should really be more careful about what she puts out there. As if the food wasn’t setting a bad enough example. Her followers would probably do better to follow Paige at least she has a hobby, friends and a life.

Reactions: 2
Atleast she didn’t do that pout where she scrunches up her whole face

I saw her last night on live I don't get it she does not even look young she looks old for her age what's with it with the kiddy fans.

Why is everything her fave everything cannot be your fave Becki, everything is so good mmmm so good 🤮 sunshine and rainbows

Reactions: 2
I saw her last night on live I don't get it she does not even look young she looks old for her age what's with it with the kiddy fans.
It’s the way she acts. You’re right though, she looks like a 40 year old but the way she acts makes her seem about 13 🙃

I dunno what her parents are like but mine would have said something by now. Great guardians they are, they've overfed her as a child which has led to poor eating habits as an adult. Plus the red face and high blood pressure, her parents obviously don't care

I seriously can’t with her. “what spice does everyone have at Nandos?” Get a bleeping life your almost 30 and your asking your 12 year old fans what spice they have at nandos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know how as a 28 year old woman she is happy with most of her fans being under the age of like 14 and is so obsessed with her niece. i find it really odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.