BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 21 year old boyfriend has just polished off a lunchable😂😂mind you he can string together a sentence and had a decent homemade dinner with seasonings other than a grain of cajun powder

Reactions: 4
Lunchables just hit the spot tho sometimes when ur busy 😆

That school cake looked like it could smash a window 🤮 raw as duck in the middle!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only watch for the fork shake
I watch loads and loads of wieiad videos and shopping hauls because I'm a sad fucker that loves food and you know she's legit the only one that does that weird bleeping shaking tit and the "takes a bit waits a minute then Mmmmmm" malarkey winds me up no end 😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't stand how every time she's trying something new she tells us what it is and then goes "so I'm gonna try this now" well duh that's what the video is for, just move to the next clip of you shoving it in your gob we don't need your stupid commentary.

Who could eat a Banana after Chicken Fried Rice that girl eat 😋Can someone make us a new thread please.

She just blocked me from her Tiktok after I asked her would she let me send money or pay for the best salon she could find so that somebody may do her brows in a way that may complement her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She just blocked me from her Tiktok after I asked her would she let me send money or pay for the best salon she could find so that somebody may do her brows in a way that may complement her.

She might have blocked you but your comment is still there!

(I covered the names.. no idea if I needed to or not but thought it couldn't hurt? 😅)

Attachments

She might have blocked you but your comment is still there!

(I covered the names.. no idea if I needed to or not but thought it couldn't hurt? 😅)
:D:D:D:D:D:D
It was a throw away account....I wouldn't go in there with no back up like...
I wasn't even insulting....really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:D:D:D:D:D:D
It was a throw away account....I wouldn't go in there with no back up like...
I wasn't even insulting....really.

Oh I know.. I just can't believe she would block you but not delete the comment! She does it purely to incite more comments in her defence etc. It's alllll engagement.

She hasn't thought about that. Her management company have. She's thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.