BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only place her mum needs to be driving her is slimming World meetings, honestly I don't think her family give a tit about her, her weight is high, her face is red from high blood pressure, do they want her to have a heart attack? And as for her sister, does she seriously think her daughter and sisters relationship is normal? I'd be encouraging her to mix with people her own age.

Seriously think Becki gets off on the negative attention, don't care what she says, she's a greedy cow who brings all the hate on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The way she says wiv instead of with. Oh and anything that ends with o she usually saus m so says tomatum and risottum. Literally boils my blood.
I know people from around where she’s from and they all do the ‘thum’ instead of ‘them’ - it doesn’t help that she’s already so childish because the regional pronunciations she makes by nature just make her sound more babyish

The only place her mum needs to be driving her is slimming World meetings, honestly I don't think her family give a tit about her, her weight is high, her face is red from high blood pressure, do they want her to have a heart attack? And as for her sister, does she seriously think her daughter and sisters relationship is normal? I'd be encouraging her to mix with people her own age.

Seriously think Becki gets off on the negative attention, don't care what she says, she's a greedy cow who brings all the hate on herself
I really think she needs some actual education on food rather than keep trying diets that are often unsustainable. I’ve never done SW myself but I like a lot of food pics on Instagram which has led to a lot of SW accounts appearing on my explore page and so many of the people seem to eat endless unhealthy snacks that are marketed as sugar-free or low calorie but are packed with sweeteners because they have 0 syns. She needs to know that high calorie doesn’t necessarily mean a dominos with all the trimmings. She’ll never stop with the takeaways if she swaps it for the bland mush she was making a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah she didn't really need to have a maccies breakfast that early considering the takeout she had last night bleeping hell just have a slice of toast or something! Also what 30 year old wears a dinosaur necklace 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her face seems to be a lot thinner now than before and I do wonder if she’s lost or it’s just the angles, I was quite shocked her pinned hot chocolate video was wild and she looked so red and unhealthy
The faces she’s making on that video have just killed me 😂☠ Shes definitely lost weight but she was very large to start with so as soon as she started eating less takeaways it probably fell off her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before but if a man behaved in the same way they’d be Arrested. She goads people to slag her off then has teenagers defend her. It’s weird. Becki if you read this yoi really need to evaluate your situation. These kids defending you on tiktok aren’t your friends. Stop with your tik toks. Get a full time job. LeArn how to drive. Find a partner. Honestly in six months you won’t look back. Your followers aren’t your really friends and won’t make you happy long term

Reactions: 9
I genuinely do wish she’d reassure her followers her blood pressure is ok, I’ve seen a few comments being quite polite asking her to get checked out as it’s a sign but all her mad fans come along and say they are trolls. A lot of over weight people can have high bp, mine increases if I put in a few lbs, even if I’m active! Some peoples bodies just can’t tolerate the extra weight very well. Her face has been quite red for some time and it is bad for you having high bp for a long time I hope she gets it checked

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE TATTLE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Be right back - getting a coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay, I have a lot to unpack….bear with me.

Most of her followers are probably fat fucks, and it makes them more comfortable for her to stay fat. The rest of them are using her as “look at me, I am so kind to fatties”. And the rest is pity. #BeKing #ThisIsNotWhatBeKindMeans

I have no issue with her being fat – issue is that every now and then she comes on crying about the fact she is fat while sticking a doughnut down her throat and a tube of pringles up her arse. But like, wow it is such a mystery as to why she is fat!!!

So she wants to embrace the fuller figure life etc and be fat and fabulous, well then dress well you odd shaped duck.
I am short and stout, not much of a waist, small chested and broad shoulders, but I have a decent ass and I love my muscles! If you can be bothered, there are actually clothes out there for all shapes and sizes that make you look good. Rather than some tarpaulin used to cover the local swimming pool from Asos. Christ, when she did a haul there recently…two jumpers.

How do we know she does not drive? Like…surely she must. Can you imagine being an adult asking your mam or dad to bring you to McDonalds so many mornings a week?

I am in my 30s and childless, and have a good job. We can afford to have a take away each week – we don’t always. And even then, when we have splurged a bit on sides and it’s nearly €40 for the fancy Indian, I do be thinking….hmm could have got a heap of groceries for that €40 even if we do get the next days lunch out of it. And that is from somebody with a job, house, car etc sorted. So I can not fathom how this wretch living at home can budget so much of her income for grease. It’s never even a nice take out!

Beki smacks of the youngest kid who was spoiled all her life. Maybe came along as a surprise when mam and dad had a bit more money and was just given everything. It makes sense as her niece is in her teens now that there may be a gap between her and her siblings.

Why do we need to eat in the bedroom? Regardless of the fact your room smells of shite afterwards, the only times (for the best mental health apparently) that we should be in our beds is for sickness, sleeping or sex! It's so bleeping angsty youth eating in your bedroom. Sorry, they bedroom your parents still allow you to stay in because you are a lower contributing member of society.

She got the train somewhere there recently enough a few weekends in a row. Tinder Dial a Ride I take it?

And lastly…what the duck is up with the eyebrows. They look dry and rugged like something from one of the lads from The Last of the Summer Wine. So unkempt. I throw on a bitta pencil on occasion but I have naturally dark brows and TBH I don’t really care. Maybe I just don’t get the eyebrows like bushes thing, but I think they are truly disgusting and make her little piggy face even piggier. I have seen girls with bigger brows and it looks okay, when they don't look like briar hedge clippings.

The “dances” she does….same kind they would do in an old folks home from a chair to keep them active.

Even just miming the words to songs she fucks it up with her itty bitty pie hole.

When she BITES the bleeping fork when taking a bite and scrapes back her teeth!

When she bites food in general – gawk!

Regardless of weight I do not find her attractive. For somebody who has a skin and hair routine she looks like absolute pish.

She is an imbecile, adored by imbeciles, supporting other imbeciles, telling everybody it is okay to be a bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay, I have a lot to unpack….bear with me.

Most of her followers are probably fat fucks, and it makes them more comfortable for her to stay fat. The rest of them are using her as “look at me, I am so kind to fatties”. And the rest is pity. #BeKing #ThisIsNotWhatBeKindMeans

I have no issue with her being fat – issue is that every now and then she comes on crying about the fact she is fat while sticking a doughnut down her throat and a tube of pringles up her arse. But like, wow it is such a mystery as to why she is fat!!!

So she wants to embrace the fuller figure life etc and be fat and fabulous, well then dress well you odd shaped duck.
I am short and stout, not much of a waist, small chested and broad shoulders, but I have a decent ass and I love my muscles! If you can be bothered, there are actually clothes out there for all shapes and sizes that make you look good. Rather than some tarpaulin used to cover the local swimming pool from Asos. Christ, when she did a haul there recently…two jumpers.

How do we know she does not drive? Like…surely she must. Can you imagine being an adult asking your mam or dad to bring you to McDonalds so many mornings a week?

I am in my 30s and childless, and have a good job. We can afford to have a take away each week – we don’t always. And even then, when we have splurged a bit on sides and it’s nearly €40 for the fancy Indian, I do be thinking….hmm could have got a heap of groceries for that €40 even if we do get the next days lunch out of it. And that is from somebody with a job, house, car etc sorted. So I can not fathom how this wretch living at home can budget so much of her income for grease. It’s never even a nice take out!

Beki smacks of the youngest kid who was spoiled all her life. Maybe came along as a surprise when mam and dad had a bit more money and was just given everything. It makes sense as her niece is in her teens now that there may be a gap between her and her siblings.

Why do we need to eat in the bedroom? Regardless of the fact your room smells of shite afterwards, the only times (for the best mental health apparently) that we should be in our beds is for sickness, sleeping or sex! It's so bleeping angsty youth eating in your bedroom. Sorry, they bedroom your parents still allow you to stay in because you are a lower contributing member of society.

She got the train somewhere there recently enough a few weekends in a row. Tinder Dial a Ride I take it?

And lastly…what the duck is up with the eyebrows. They look dry and rugged like something from one of the lads from The Last of the Summer Wine. So unkempt. I throw on a bitta pencil on occasion but I have naturally dark brows and TBH I don’t really care. Maybe I just don’t get the eyebrows like bushes thing, but I think they are truly disgusting and make her little piggy face even piggier. I have seen girls with bigger brows and it looks okay, when they don't look like briar hedge clippings.

The “dances” she does….same kind they would do in an old folks home from a chair to keep them active.

Even just miming the words to songs she fucks it up with her itty bitty pie hole.

When she BITES the bleeping fork when taking a bite and scrapes back her teeth!

When she bites food in general – gawk!

Regardless of weight I do not find her attractive. For somebody who has a skin and hair routine she looks like absolute pish.

She is an imbecile, adored by imbeciles, supporting other imbeciles, telling everybody it is okay to be a bleeping imbecile.
this whole comment is such a vibe

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.