BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a pretty nice thread as they go. Why do “influencers” think that people shouldn’t be allowed to comment on the content they create?! It’s not like we are leaving comments on her posts or direct messaging her. A lot of us said lovely things about her new hair etc

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s chickened out

Becki I know you’re reading this so if the comments really do upset you then stop encouraging them with your videos or get off tiktok all together. But you won’t because the nasty comments on your videos bring you in an income so you’re nothing but a hypocrite

This phrase feels very apt lmao but you can’t have your cake and eat it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reasons ‘influencers’ don’t like tattle;

1. It calls them out on their tit/ holds a mirror up to their lives
2. They don’t get the engagement from comments on their posts

Becki isn’t as dumb as she looks, she’s surely cottoned on by now that people calling her Roblox in her comments is engagement and engagement means money but people calling her Roblox over here doesn’t earn her any money.

I also wonder if it’s easy to ignore a load of tweenagers calling you Trunchbull in the comments because who gives a tit what 12 and 13 year olds think but here at Tattle were probably her peer group, women in our 20s and 30s living normal lives not caring if she looks like Trunchbull but calling her out on her really bleeping strange grooming type behaviour of children.

She also has her little teenage army fighting her battles over on tictok, can't have that here 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see the demographic of her views on Tik tok it really is mostly kids and it’s odd

I just don’t get her or her content! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She does have a very weird life for a nearly 30 year old, her video about what she done yesterday reminded me of what I would have done when I was 12 and being dragged about by my mum, who would have bribed me with the Starbucks 😂🙄
And it is bleeping weird that most of her audience is teenagers, and that she seems to mainly hang out with her teenage niece at dance competitions. If it was a male doing these things, questions would be asked! I also can’t believe that she’s a role model either, who would aspire to have her life at nearly 30? 😬

"Done my skincare" *Wipes face with baby wipe and puts moisturiser on* She wants to be fancy but just doesn't know how 😂

The kid's mate got her a framed photo of Becki too 😭 😭
🤣🤣🤣oh god , these kids need to go outside a climb a tree or roll in some grass or something as they are seriously out of touch with reality why would they want a framed photo of some random woman who’s not even famous really it’s actually frightening how much tik Tok is influencing the young and impressionable

So glad you read in here Becky and saw my comment to put in big rollers we do offer good advice us Tattlers.

Reactions: 4
duck off her work out video has me howling 🤣🤣🤣

you’re supposed to actually move Becki but she just stands there with her legs pushed together so hard there’s probably no blood circulation, all in an effort to make herself look slimmer

But remember to “EMBRACE YOU ARE IMPERFECTIONS” (if you know you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How did she manage to keep one foot ‘popped’ throughout that entire routine 😂😂

• Haha
I wish she would just join the gym and do some exercise, she would feel so much better for it and it would help move her weight loss along. She’s a nice person but maybe needs a friend to go with her?

Reactions: 3
Don't often comment on her as find her pretty boring and samey but wtf was that workout?! The whole point is to actually move about not stand with your feet stuck together as usual apart from kicking her legs with minimal effort

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.