Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Can imagine her getting home from the school run (picks no kids up just hangs round the gates) and seeing Ian and caffs face. They look at Bison. bison looks at them. They look at each other. Then at ricketts. Bison looks at ricketts. The realisation on her face. Her big blue beautiful eyes piss holes welling up. Bison storms over to the fridge. “WHOS EATEN MY DEPPPPPP?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AlanBanan

VIP Member
That Chinese she is using to celebrate New Years is about as Chinese as she is 8 stone.

Would she ever just fuck off and get a life. Big fat dope.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s a fuckin eedyat, the ball won’t go round cos it doesn’t fit her n the little ting that moves the ball is getting blocked by them 11kg back rolls

• Haha

squishbish

To be honest she has absolutely no connection to that dog at all. Jokes aside it’s never happy to see her, I’ve never seen her interact with him or do anything you usually would with a dog you love, they simply exist together. I’m guilty of treating mine like a baby so I’d know when mine is sick instantly and I’m the sole carer, but any person who’s not even liked by a dog they live with is a red flag 🚩

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Fuck sake she's positively creaming her size 32 minge holders over a fucking WRAP. I'm so tired, Bisonettes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Nayalove96

VIP Member
🎶 does your chin hang low does it wobble to and frow,can you tie it in a knot can you tie it in a bow. Will your chin go pop, I guess we’ll never know, does your chin hang low 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 28

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"If I do say soum it luks emeyzin" I can't do it anymore she's melting my brain
---
Also she's really feeling herself in those little rat tail grease braids. You can tell by the way she's looking at herself in the camera, proper eyefucking herself with her beady yellow peepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Helen123455788

Why she acting like she doesn’t see the dog everyday she lives at home not like she has her own place. Her mum didn’t tell her because she knew she get upset? Ermmm you live with the dog how would you not know!

So girls. I’m out with my friends and I just saw backi Jones at the club and she was fully grinding on someone and then she ate all the olives out of everyone’s dry martinis

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Just proves she pays no attention to that dog. A dog with a severe ear infection won’t even let you touch their head anywhere near the ear, so she’s either lying or neglectful. Hate people that ignore their pets

• Angry