Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ratbags

love how she's too fick to recognise hazelnut as a flavour so she describes it as 'kinder flavour'

such a foodie x

• Haha
Reactions: 47

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Her ma and da need a lesson in honesty because ricketts has been dead for centuries and they’ve only just told her that he’s unwell…

• Haha
Reactions: 46

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Haha, I'd be fucked with my fingers I have right Jeremy Beadles, she'd be attached to me like a ventriloquist doll (I've always hated those things) 'or like checking a cows birthing canal.......
Right. That's enough of the Internet today.
20220608_141437.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Beckijones4 #71 will greedyguts becki the line backer ever give our gigi a break from the takeaway tracker

Fred suggestum dedicated to our hardest working thread member 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Excellent thread title suggestion by @LloydsBoosters 😂

No becki does not have special needs
We do not need to guess how much she weighs answer is too much
Yes, her dog is dead
No, she's not gay
Yes, she's a virgin
No, she doesn't have any friends that are happy to be friends with her publicly
Yes, she is cripplingly hideous
No, we don't care if you only sniffed a picture of a skinny whip bar and now you're full til the next World Cup

• Haha
Reactions: 44

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Wish she’d FUCK OFF with them foil trays. She’s like a baghead always messin round with foil

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Elisesya

Chatty Member
The hula hoop video tag, where she says everyone accuses her of using slimming filters is giving this energy…

• Haha
Reactions: 41

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If I choose sleep with her do I have to lick her front or can I just use fingers and not be that close to her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Klaus123

VIP Member
How can she not know her OWN dog is unwell? She really is the most self absorbed person I’ve ever come across. She lives with the fucking dog, how do you not notice it’s not alright/it’s a bit off?

Only interacts with the dog and the dad for tiktok content. She really is a despicable pig.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

user726

VIP Member
I’d probably have a severe ear infection too if I had to listen to her orgasm over a kebab for the 5th day in a row

• Haha
Reactions: 40