Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
A few years back I met this girl on tinder and we hit it off. She invited me to her flat so I show up and it turns out sheā€™s morbidly obese. Probably as big as Becki if not bigger but shaped differently. Anyway we are chatting and whatever and then she asks me to stay the night. I panic like fuck and tell her I will because she keeps being taken to A&E for trying to top herself and I donā€™t want to be responsible for that. Thankfully she then told me sheā€™d never sleep with someone on the first date so genuinely all we did was sleep, but when she pulled her leggings down to sleep in her pants it absolutely fucking reeked of like musty old mushrooms and garlic.

I have no fucking clue why Iā€™ve typed this out. My point is she was genuinely very pretty and funny but I still couldnā€™t sleep with her so I think Iā€™d choose option A.

Anyway, Iā€™m on citalopram.
I have a similar story except we went on a few dates first so I knew she was fat, and I wasn't bothered about her weight HOWEVER we went back to her flat and she had one of those walls of empty energy drink cans but instead of energy drink cans it was Pringles cans. Gave my vagina necrosis. Never saw her again. She was from Swindon which should've been red flag enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Right YEAR 2 can you give me an expanded noun phrase to describe this pie? ā€¦. Yes, Becki ā€œstrong, flavoursome tasteā€ .. well done šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 39

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Okay I'm prefacing this with I know NOTHING about makeup, I don't wear it, never have. Not because Im nOt LIkE OThER GiRLs, purely because I don't have the patience to learn how to apply it properly lol

Anyway, I digress, my question to you makeup wearers and skin care folks is really quite simple. Are you supposed to still be ugly after you've applied it? Feel like she's missing some steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rach88

VIP Member
Excellent thread title suggestion by @LloydsBoosters šŸ˜‚

No becki does not have special needs
We do not need to guess how much she weighs answer is too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Cant believe she gets too upset to be told that King Louis XIVā€™s dog is not feeling well yet hoovered up 3 starters at Frankie and Bennies the day she found out her dad had cancer

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gigi_93

VIP Member
Sheā€™s so fucking useless, what does she actually do?? Seriously somebody tell me?? 31 years of age and doesnā€™t know the dog she lives in a house with is sick? Iā€™d know if my animals were sick instantly, because I look after them. Fucking stupid giant useless toddler!! Cath is the worst enabler jfc get your house in order woman

Reactions: 37

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So kind of Lindt to send her those Valentineā€™s chocolates, theyā€™re the only balls Becki will get to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Becki approaches Rickets health issues the same way she does her own.. instead of going to the doctors (vets) for help, she just goes to the shop (or Pets at home) and buys treats to stuff him with. Eat until the pain stops lads! Someone on TikTok said when he dies will you include him in your recipes and itā€™s sent me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jennytea

VIP Member
Becki when she watches kids at a dance competition..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

gigi_93

VIP Member
Gal needs THERAPY. The whole putting the food into takeaway trays before you eat it is giving mental illness

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Weird that she said her mum didnā€™t want to tell her that rickets isnā€™t well. Doesnā€™t she look after her own dog? Or at least know how he is since she lives in the same house?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

omgcupcakesbaby

She has 17 links on and it looks like it needs at least another 3, at approximately 2.8inch per link I would estimate her waist measurement to be at least 56inches šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I got an email about Lithium today (I'm a nurse not just getting random emails about drugs) and at first I was trying to work out what word it actually was, then I realised it was actually Lithium, not a Beckified word šŸ˜³šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33