Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
What a sad life, the highlight being maccies new menum. Makes me feel better about the 2 hot x buns I've just scoffed, if that makes sensum.
Just about to have a mammoth hot cross bun tight now AND planning on having lunch-still not enough to out-eat (careful!) the Bison!

Reactions: 1

Jerrica_Benton

I watched someone on YT do a recap of fat families and at the beginning the show made the people look thin then with the sound effect of a bloooooon being blown up, showed them going to their actual size
It made me wanna do it to beck but I have no talent, my attempt is as perfettick at bison herself.

anyone else have better skillzzzz?
WHY is there a radiator in the middle of the room? Is this normal and I have just never seen this?

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
The way I ran to this threadum when I saw the Ricketts video 💀💀 the comments on the video have had me crying with laughter

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Where’s this bloody mcdonnums video I’ve been holed up for days with a sick baby bison and it’s the only thing keeping me going

under the ivy

VIP Member
I watched her Home Bargains vid on silent, who were the ankle weights for?! She’s got enough weight on her.

Can imagine her getting home from the school run (picks no kids up just hangs round the gates) and seeing Ian and caffs face. They look at Bison. bison looks at them. They look at each other. Then at ricketts. Bison looks at ricketts. The realisation on her face. Her big blue beautiful eyes piss holes welling up. Bison storms over to the fridge. “WHOS EATEN MY DEPPPPPP?!”
Piss holes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don't know if it's been suggested yet but I saw on reddit someone say they had 'Year of the Bison' removed as a comment on tiktok, so I am suggesting it as a thread title

'2024, year of the Bison'

Also I have had my favourite sandwich ruined, 'soft pittas' 👎
I’m still pissed off they took one out the packet so haven’t brought them since. I liked it when they where a 5 pack I had one for everyday and didn’t have to buy another bread product for my sandwiches.
---
C kill myself
I’ll take that option to 😂

soph30

VIP Member
The thing is she filmed this...edited it...watched it back and still went and published it...I'd of been mortified seeing myself like that 😳 even more so if I was with someone and had my phone in my face filming myself like that 😳 I wonder how many people in Mcdonalds watched her eat like that you know... I mean you can't help but look and watch that going on. How can she have watched that back and not seen how bad it is 🙈 although that American girl is just as bad the one that goes "I got the bag" 😳 definitely people paying these women to eat this way there has to be 🙈😂
I don’t know if Beck’s just lazy or trying to be ‘relatable’? 😆
---
This is what I'd like to know 🤔 like why? What's the reason? 🤣
I imagine thinking if she likes it as it’s always before the ‘mmmm’ 💀

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
The fact they’re only on her chin is quite worrying- that’s 100% hormones or diet, probs both. If she was prone to acne they’d appear elsewhere on her face too
I just saw a home bargains video of hers and her chin looks so red but also 5 o’clock shadow?
I’d say she has pcos and maybe shaving rash